1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fastest Record For Beating A Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by joe_yoshi, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

SNES version was awesome (Super Mario All stars) The DS versoin was cool, but it got annoying when bowser kept running to the next world :p

2. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

I think my record for the new super Mario bros... the one for the ds... is 15 mins or so... i love those cannons that skip you like 4 worlds practically!

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I believe it's called a Warp Zone. And I believe they are pipes.

4. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

Civilization 4 - Beyond the Sword. Online game

Lasted a whole 10 seconds and got taken over by barbarians. Game Over.

5. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

That's not beating a game isn't it?

6. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Correct. Anyways, I want to see someone beat Mario without using any of the warp zones. Try beating the game in 5 minutes like that! :D

7. ultra

ultra Guest

it probably ran on an emulator and he repeat [trial and error] on things when he died. he may also frame limit the emulator or game, which would give him timing on when to perform his moves.

8. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

naughts and crosses ....... under 5 seconds

BEAT THAT

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Final fantasy III the SNES version
    Finished it in 3 days.

10. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy 9 on Psx. try and beat the hole 4disk game in 100 hours 11minutes and 56seconds

No hacks. No Cheats. Just normal gameplay

11. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Where did you get that old name from ??

There was a game, i think it was a sort-like harvest moon with the first question being answered you could win the game in an instant (knock out the mayor with a pan.)
    Offcourse me being me, i used that option ^-^

12. DragonQuester

Dragon Quest VIII= the number of hours it took me was 93 hours or something, including the extra dragovian trials (Wait, why am I talking? Im like the only one here playing DQ) :D

13. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

I did like the one on the GameBoy color, still play it sometimes it was the best one made in my opinion.

14. DragonQuester

Oh that one is the DQ Monsters Series. There a difference between DQ and DQMonsters although they are based on the same monsters, etc. in DQ monsters, you gotta catch and tame, while in DQ, youre like a human or something else training to defeat something. Lol I cant explain it :p

15. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Tame and train/ Train yourself, right?

well, DQ monsters series rule ;D

16. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

Dragonquest sounds like Pokemon, a bad rip off I say.

17. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

That depend on which Dragon Quest you are playing...

i kind of give up on dragon quest wonder why

18. DragonQuester

Hey! Dragon Quest is not a rip off of Pokemon! Its as cool a Pokemon, and maybe even better. Pokemon games may be fun, but you get bored of them, just like SOME of the DQ Games! DQ Games rule dude, and I personally like them over Pokemon ;D Just my opinion (since Square Enix made them)

19. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Final fantasy XII: I do like to play this game despite some issues, finished it in 89 hours and 30 minutes.

20. DragonQuester

I like DQ and FF games, because of how long they last, and how fun they can be. The hours of gameplay dont really matter, but its mostly just the gameplay itself that makes the game a classic ;)