1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fast Food VS Real Food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgirl, Apr 1, 2010.

1. kinoko_meshi

kinoko_meshi New Member

Well, I prefer good ol' homemade food, like rice, veggies, fruits and fish. :)
    ...But sometimes I eat popocorn while watching TV XD

2. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Did you know Popcorn is supposed to be good fer ya when done right? It is interesting to know according to Yahoo! Health! popcorn that is just popcorn itself (without the extra butter or sweeteners) is supposed to promote a better sleep. Along with other foods that were in the list was oatmeal as well:) Indulge without the guilt...:p

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Im going for an all you can eat chinese meal, gonna be working this off in the gym for a long time :(
    well worth it though! :)

4. NeoMagicwarrior

NeoMagicwarrior Active Member

actually, most junk/fast food are made with extra chemicals that release them. Sugars, Caffeine, energy supplements (taurine, ginsing root extract, riboflavin, etc) have all all been proven to promote brain stimulation. Hence the situation.

A little more OT:
    Real Food Vs. Fast Food really shouldn't be a topic based on "what" rather than "How". Cheeseburgers, when prepaired correctly are not nearly as horrendous as that concoction sitting inside your value meal. Fries, aren't even close to horrific when made at home. The process and chemicals contained in resturant food accounts for most of the health issues with the food they serve. The same meal, when made @ home, with similar ingredents, is over 200x healthier on average.

As for the issue of overeating, that is a diffrent topic altogeather.

5. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I believe TirithRR may have covered this in one of his previous posts...

6. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

The only good about MCdonalds are the fries and the fries its sauce

7. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

I like fast food for they tasts good , but I don't want to be a fat guy though now I am a bit fat.
    I will lower the times .

8. narutosupernova

narutosupernova Active Member

a real food because its makes your healthy
    althourgh fasfood is cheap

9. checirecat

checirecat Member

Yeah. I have the same feeling with you. Both are good if we would care our health.