1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fashion Savvy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I know many of the members of the forum are tech geeks & game gurus, but are any of you into fashion??

Do you go gaga over the latest fashion trends?

Are you in, or are you out ;D

Anyway, as for me, I never really understood fashion, sure back in high school I was a social outcast, primarily because I'm Goth man!!

I'm happy enough as long as I can find anything wearable, that is something that doesn't have too many holes or something that would keep me warm or cool, depending on the season.

Sure when I go to University I gotta wear something decent, or when I go to work, but on my free days I just bring out my old Faded shirts & my worn & torn jeans.

I even remembered when I bought some parts for my PC in the mall, I wore one of my old shirts & torn jeans, my hair kinda long & I have a mustache & soulpad. When I asked the attendants for the parts I needed I got the usual stares I get, but when I paid for the stuff, even the cashier was at awe when I pulled out my old crusty wallet & I took out Php10,000 or roughly $150 US ;D

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nope, not into fashion as I am straight.. Just kidding.

I don't really care what I'm wearing as long as it's wearable as you said. And that won't change as I'm at a all boys school :( I don't really buy new clothes that often, once per season at least. I'm not like those people who say "Oh my gosh, those are like totally last century". And some people go too far. For example, my mum dresses up to go to the dairy to get milk and when she drops me off at school :p I don't really see the point for something like that.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you can always recognise a fashion student at my uni - they're the ones with no dress sense.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Huh!? No Fashion sense, but you said they're Fashion students ???

Anyway also on topic, THE worst gift you can recieve, weither on Christmas or your birthday??

CLOTHES!!! ???

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, exactly...

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

that's the same as the hairdressers have the stupidest haircuts and the girls from beauty therapy are the uglyest girls that can't even put on their own make up (but that's my opinion as most people find them sexy but i hate the tarty look i prefer a homely natural woman not someone who looks orange)

I've been through a few looks in my time, most of my teenage years i looked a bit goth (newrock boots, things with buckles on and mostly all black) but i was in a metal band so it didn't look to stupid but i did grew out of it mainly because i saw other people who dressed the same way and thought "they look stupid" ...... "do i look like that to other people".
    but i kept the long hair and i still have my ears and my lip pierced and i have tattoos, allot of the time i just dress to be comfey loose jeans and t-shirts (mostly progressive metal bands and slogan t-shirts, things like "i poke badgers with spoons)but still look smartish as i don't like looking scruffy (I've got this complex about not wanting to look poor, don't ask me why i guess i don't like the idea of people looking down at me)

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

My whole fashion consists of jeans, a t-shirt that I never tuck in and when its cold I usually throw on a hooded sweatshirt on top of that.

I'm the epitome of fashion. :p

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I saw this once on an old Simpsons episode, Homer was alone on the house, so he wore his birthday suit meaning he was in the nude. I was 13 then & I told myself, "hmm wonder how that feels", so I waited for a time when I'd be all alone in the house & I went nude. Man was that ever liberating, I felt like a beast unleashed!!

To this day, when I'm all home alone I go all naturalle ;D

Umm hope that won't get me in trouble :-[

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nice one man

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ummm I hope you didn't think I'd do anything "naughty" when I'm naked when I'm all alone 'cause I don't!!!

I only do the usual things expected of me when I'm left to defend the Castle. I fix up my meals then eat it, do chores like cleaning the house, do School or work related paperwork, play on my old consoles, or on my PC, but I never go online 'cause that could lead to something naughty.

But if I need to go out, say to water our plants, or feed our 7 dogs, I do wear clothes, but as soon as I get back in I remove them

The only bad side to all of this is, once you get used to wearing absolutely nothing, even a tanktop & shorts can feel warm

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Amen to that \m/