1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fallout 3

Discussion in 'PC' started by Dagkeln Dustfist, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the woman tells you to give the guy the android part; ignore her and continue investigating. You'll find out who the android is and the code to restore his memory. Confront him and use the code, then tell him you wont tell anyone his secret.

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I did. I don't wanna name the person in case it spoils it for someone else that may be reading this, but I did speak to the guy and mentioned the code. He remembered everything. Can you give me the exact name of the gun? perhaps I stashed it at my house.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

A3-21's plasma rifle

4. grimsim1

Aaahh..i actually do have one of those..oops. My bad :)

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Damn, vacation's ended, no more laptop for nobody. :( Hopefully I'll have that damned money soon and I'll build that damned computer I've been asking for.

Then I'll have Fallout 3 again. :)

I haven't gotten yet to Rivet City, I don't like exploring that much, makes me run out of ammo. But I dd found a lot of energy cells at Tenpenny Tower, I have more than 1000 caps now. To which direction is Rivet City?

6. grimsim1

Rivet City can be found in the most South East corner of the map (that's at the bottom right). Its pretty tough to get there at first, but once you get there you can always fast travel. This game is great. :)

7. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

The Fat Man and the Gatling gun are my favourites. Fawkes is awsome with his gat gun too. Oh yeah and what endings has every one got so far? I've only been bothered to do the good ending (spoilers) (save dad, and get the water purifyer working) I've heard that there's 15 different endings in total...

8. redman919

redman919 Member

i was looking forward to playing this game...but when i finally played it i was disapointed...the beginning of the game was really boring...i could not bear the boredom to actually play it after the birthday scenes...but maybe when i have nothing else to play ill try it again

9. grimsim1

That was the worst part of the game. So you basically played it for like 20 minutes.

10. redman919

redman919 Member

yup 20 mins lol but i do not like games that start of so boring ..it defeats the purpose of making the gamer wanting to play the game

11. grimsim1

Well it is an RPG and most RPG games take ages to start. Well, different strokes for different blokes :p

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I couldn't have said it better. :p

Thanks for the tip on Rivet City, grimsim. Also, what followers can you get with good karma and where?