1. This forum is in read-only mode.

fake dstt dangerous!!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by deamon1311, Mar 27, 2009.

1. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

its not entirly a load of bull. most of it is but fake ones can be dagerous if you have no feeling in your hands.
    also
    a red x dosent come up if you have a fake TTDS. you need to download the fake check and put it onto your SD card then run it and wait while it scans your TTDS then it'll tell you whether it fake or not and thats only for TTi

fake TTDS take time to heat. i've had two fake TTDS and they either heated up slowy and damaged your SD card
    or
    deleted everything on my SD card and would take hours to load then give a blank screen

plus there are warning all over the site about fake TTDS so you should have read them

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i have never herd of so munch bull shit in my life. i will say i dont have a flash card( geting one from a friend' but one thing for sure how the hell dose the flash card heat up un less the nds has some sort of safty that if you use a fake flash card it over heats to try to destroy it. relly people come on. no some thing that i would think would be true is that the fakeflash card would delet all the files on the sd card and it would corrupt the sd card. but when i here that the ds strats smokeing wind comes out of the back it OVER HEAT!!!!! i think to my self come on relly people. all so the only way a ds would get hot at all is that the screen light would be to bright. but even that dose not make it hot so relly people msot of the stuff being said here is total bull shit. how ever like i said in my post it could delet or corupt the files or the sd card

3. markie

markie Well-Known Member

Smoking DS.
    World goes crazy. O_O

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

OMFG

:(

It's called hardware hackers, who scam you outta your money.
    They fix it to eshplode.
    BUT

It should not shmoke.

That DS needs counseling.

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Is that when you played Pooh Rumbly Tummy

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

The N5 is known to blow fuses.

But this is ridiculous...

7. renny1004

renny1004 New Member

o_o holy jeebus Odin in Fenrir's mouth! It started smoking? o_O what the deuce????

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

every fake flashcard is dangerous!

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Not in this way. The DS probably smoked cause the card was messed up electronically, so it blew a fuse or popped a resistor or something.

I still think some guy sold a shitty card.

10. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

oh shit... can you sue?

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Maybe... but only for the price of a real DSTT and a new DS.

12. Draqster

Draqster Member

Whoa, it started smoking? Man, what would happen if it blew up...

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Never knew a flashcard could do so much damage. My friend too has a DSTT, the most that happened was his DS made some weird farting sounds

14. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Try to play a normal game without the DSTT.
    If it doesn't smoke then just buy another DSTT. But make sure you bring a fire extinguisher with you just in case.

15. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

When you're already breaking the law...

16. krinya

krinya New Member

Are you sure that the DS smoked, and not the Fake DSTT? Maybe the fake-killer f...ked it up...

17. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

This was painful to read... and i am pretty sure a lot of it wasn't fully understood.
    Most browser's let you know when you mess up spelling a word, but why do most people not use this?
    Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but i had to comment on it.

There is nothing illegal about owning or using a Flash Card.
    It's how you use it that makes it such. Playing legit Homebrew on it is completely legal and is the only reason (since it has a valid use) Nintendo hasn't been able to attack the market and why they are so abundant and easily obtainable from even the most legit places sometimes.