1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fairy Tail Episode 1 finally out today

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Lone_Wanderer101, Oct 12, 2009.

1. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

hmm maybe.....anyway forget it i just found the english subbed episode

2. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Because its from the same author who drawn Rave

so prolly its a cameo from him or something

The very reason why i say you will love it...

3. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

hehehehe....
    but... is plue.. like.. sorta a main character like rave
    or just a random outcast replaced by happy?

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Just some random summon...

5. Styxx

Styxx New Member

I liked it. I was into OP for a while but it just went on too long to me to stay interested. One day I'll retry it, but for now I think Fairy Tail is just as enjoyable as I used to find OP, but takes less commitment because it's so much shorter :p

I think the animation should have been better but the music was good. Hopefully it picks up soon :)

6. Rekal188

Rekal188 Well-Known Member

I should read fairy tale i read up to chapter 20 then quit 4 some reason cant remember why but its good. whats rave master about?

7. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

Well, Rave is about Haru. A young boy with a quest to collect the magical rave stones, to save the world from destruction.

I just saw the 2nd episode. It was nice, nothing special and kinda generic, but entertaining. The soundtrack is fun ^^

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I just ordered Vol 1 and 2 of Fairy Tail for 15$ think it was a good deal?
    I have never heard of Fairy Tail until this thread
    looks like a good anime/manga so I bought it
    T_T I'm such an idiot

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Is it just me..or is that really a plue??
    OoO..

Btw, are there any romance in this anime?

Read the Manga but, skipped several chapters. ;D

10. crazytuna

why does this not surprise me from your part Megan? :p

11. meganova

You know me already. :p

Are Lucy and Natsu going to be a lovers??
    OoO

(I'm asked myself why I'm getting excited about this. ;D but no answer)

12. yingster

yingster Member

No they're totally unrelated...

I started Fairy Tail when it has below 70 chapters and then I got TOTALLY HOOKED.
    And by the way,I started One Piece like since last month,kinda stopped since I'm lost(where's zat chapter again?248?260?)Maybe it'll come around eventually...But I think that Fairy Tail is GOING to become LONG since...well...the manga was only born like...3 years?While One Piece enjoyed a lifespan of over 9 years...
    And I like Fairy Tail's style better,like Erza's totally cool!The anatomy is less wrecked and I supposed that's the reason I started FT before OP...
    Seriously,Natsu and Happy's voice kinda shocked me...In my head,Happy sounded like a sadistic(sarcasm too) robot cat while Natsu sounds like an immature brat(Kinda Black Star and Naruto lol or Luffy).And look,Happy sounded like a lil child while Natsu well...yeah...MORE MATURE.
    Lucy's voice is kinda how I expected it...I think I can also expect Grey and Erza's as well,Erza'll sound deep and Grey um...hard to describe...
    The way they did the background should be MORE DETAILED(Like the clouds,I'd prefer a more realistic cloud)...And Natsu's Pink hair was oversatured+overdosed...

13. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

PLUUUUEEEEEEE
    obviouslyy, yes, the only reason i am watching fairy tail~
    romance:
    what anime doesnt have romance? yes, there is, foreshadow
    i cant even find it's manga...

14. crazytuna

just to know, how many chapters of Fairy Tail are there?

and how many chapters per volume is there?

15. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

is it good?

16. meganova

Of course it is. ;D
    Watch it.

17. crazytuna

ok I have just watched the anime, and I must say, I was a tad bit disappointed...
    the manga is way better for this one, the art in it is way better and the story goes faster for the manga

only good thing for the anime is Lucy's VA, Aya Hirano =3
    oh and those spells effects when they activate

18. riksa90

First of all, manga goes on faster? Lol. What they have now in 2 episodes (2 weeks), is the same as 3 chapters of manga (3 weeks). And those early chapters are longer than regular new ones btw. So the anime actauylly progresses faster for now. Though I haven't seen ep. 3 yet, but I doubt it'll make significant difference.

With the art, I agree. The original manga always looks better than the animated version.

And my last sentence is just personal opinion: Aya Hiranos voice creeps me out.

19. crazytuna

You know, at first her voice creeped me out, but you just learn to like it, cause she's just in so many shows now

even if the anime goes faster, it's going to have that huge filler that's going to slow down everything

20. riksa90

Yeah, agreed. There will be fillers, it's eventually. There still isn't that many chapter of manga, and the manga does indeed progress fast, and as animes usually do move on faster (because 5 pages of fighting is about 10 seconds of anime, if not streched horribly). However Fairy Tails setting is quite good for fillers, so if they have a good scripting team, the filler missions could be worth watching.