1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Facebook? or myspace?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pickaloo, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Never used Myspace. I heard it's full of ADs and SPAMs.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i use facebook because eveybody else does, i have 0 friends on myspace

3. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

More Trinis are on facebook that myspace so I rather be there so when any kind of baccanal happens I can have back up. Myspace is more private though so if you want to look at another girls pics and comment your girlfriend won't know. With facebook Idk if it still happens due to the privacy changes but people saw everything I did in the past lol but yea I rather facebook simple, easy, and more formal for me. To me facebook is like for mature people and myspace are for little boys and girls who like to doll up their pages. On myspace you have people with names like $$$$Big Nigga$$$$ it annoys the hell out of me, why can't you just place your real name. smh anyway that's just me

4. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

i use both

myspace for booty (because you can "browse" for hot chicks)

facebook for friends (because i couldn't let people cock block me haha)

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I used to use myspace actively, but every update they make causes it to move slower and slower. I've gotten a little annoyed with their "Let's try to take everything popular about other social networking sites and shove it on the front page!" approach to redesigning.

Facebook has gotten worse since I joined awhile ago, that is for sure. It still runs better and looks better then myspace though.

6. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

I never had a myspace but my brother does and it seems very cluttered to me. I have a facebook and most of my friends have a facebook rather than a myspace.

7. Baacon

Baacon Member

Neither Myspace nor Facebook. I'm still in Twitter's and Orkut :)

8. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Since i'm not in Twitter, Facebook, Myspace OR Orkut I can't say. I just don't use them.

9. Stanley Richards

I have to say though, that I do find FormSpring incredibly funny. It's full of people you don't know emailing you saying

"YOU CAN WIN A FREE IPAD, JUST DO CERTAIN THINGS. BY THE WAY, I'M SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF IN YOUR LIFE AND I'M ASKING YOU TO DO THESE THINGS. I'M 100% TRUSTWORTHY."

And stalkers asking

"Will you sleep with me?"

10. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

I'm amazed suck sites still excist.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

These happen on facebook as well.

I fell into a few, lucky I didn't give any details away, so no loss other than valuable time.

12. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Used to like Facebook. Now I don't go.

13. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I use facebook but I rarely use social networking sites.

14. Stanley Richards

That's quite contradictory right there.

15. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Facebook is easier, simpler to use. MySpace is if you really wanna go all out, if you really put that much time into social sites, and if you wanna show off HTML skills

16. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

facebook is da best now!!!

17. brizon

brizon New Member

born and raised dutch
    geboren en getogen in nederland

18. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

Orkut, which is pretty much the brazilian equivalent of Facebook, but it's been popular waaay before Facebook went boom. Circa 2005 or 2006, seemed like everybody was already there.

Man, MySpace was horrible. What an ad-infested convoluted profusion of nothing. Had a hard time wondering how it did catch on, found it pretty easy to understand why people moved on.

19. dnisyndrum

dnisyndrum New Member

facebook anydayy. its much cleaner and easier to use.

20. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Facebook for me.
    I used MySpace a few years ago and loved it for the html feature. Then they upgraded to profile 2.0 and I lost interest...
    Everyone I know uses Facebook so I moved over to that. Not much profile customization but I like the post method a lot better than MySpace - You could say I'm addicted!