1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FA Premiership 2008 - 2009

Discussion in 'Sports' started by grimsim1, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

debates are civilised and the participants respect differing opinions. Not so for arguments.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Okay, but even in debates you get comments that are actually argumental instead...

3. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

under performers - middlesbrough

ive supported them all my life but goothy douchebag gareth southgate couldn't manage a sunday league team let alone a proper team

4. Delph

Delph Member

I was hoping chelsea for the title , but its scums now :(

5. johnny1233465487

johnny1233465487 New Member

MAN UTD AND CHELSEA ALL THE WAY PLUS RONALDO GONNA MOVE TO REAL MADRID NEXT SEASON :D

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

One....Two....Three.....
    What's next?? ;D

7. matty123123

^ whats that middlesbrough 2 - 0 liverpool :p were still 19th though :(

8. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

I don't give a crap about Boro as long as they beat United again... ;D

9. matty123123

thats as likely as alves scoring a 1 on 1... or southgate being sacked

10. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Or Bendtner scoring a goal....

Where are all the Man United fan's now though. When they get a big hiding they hide in their hole's. Man might be top now but its not over yet. Nine games to go, still a while. Go Liverpool.

11. matty123123

yeah i want liverpool to win the title, Man U slipped up again today and they are gonna slip up against the might boro when we play them at home :D

12. puffyjello

puffyjello New Member

It'll be a tight race down the stretch, but I doubt Liverpool will take it. =b

13. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

This thread just died or what? Still think Liverpool are contenders? I think not..

14. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

you can't argue though that they have played amazingly

15. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Yeah a valiant effort I would say. This is the second best team I have seen with Liverpool (I think the best was back with Robbie Fowler, 1993-2001)

16. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

Man-U and Chelsea beat Arsenal, everyday it gets harder being a gunner, with all the torment and disgust of being beaten by teams I think so little of, what next, are the scum (Tottenham)going to beat us!?

17. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

If you put a poll it will be more easy !

18. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

lol never!!...the scum will never finish ahead of us...even if they spend twice as much as us in the transfer market...like they did last season...! Arsenal's future is bright my friend...BRIGHT!

COME ON ARSENAL !!....

The Army !!...The Army...!!

We love the Arsenal, we do...! We love the Arsenal, we do...! We love the Arsenal, we do...! Oh Arsenal We Love You !!

19. axelrad

axelrad New Member

I reckon Arsenal have lost it they have come 4th so many years who else thinks hey are dropping below the rest of the big 4? i go for Chelsea and think they could have won if it wasn't for bloody Scolari i am having doubts about Anccloti as well or what ever his name is ohhhh i don't care he will be sacked before the end of the season too. what happened to the start between Liverpool and Chelsea where the hell did MAN U come from? Chelsea will be title contenders for me it will be

1. Chelsea (after Ancloti what ever his name is gets sacked)
    2. Liverpool
    3. Manchester United
    4. Everton
    5. Manchester City
    6. Arsenal