1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FA Premiership 2008 - 2009

Discussion in 'Sports' started by grimsim1, Aug 10, 2008.

1. jackblaze

jackblaze Well-Known Member

This season everyone knows that the refs have done an awful job.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hey, hey, hey! Don't blame the refs!

3. jackblaze

4. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

thxx, its ROCK

man u will beat chelsea tonight!!

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Blame the players

6. jackblaze

MAN U 3-0 chelsea i told all of you that when it really counts we get the result and here is your prove

7. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Don't fool yourself into thinking that was anything but a very poor Chelsea performance
    Expect Wigan to provide much sterner opposition on Wednesday

8. jackblaze

why cant you people just appreciate a good performance from man u everyone is just against them even when other teams play i give them there props but most of you are just against man u why?

9. iamlegend

Yes everyone is against them
    It's easy to hate them when the fans, players, managers etc. act as they're God's gift to the Premier League
    The impetuousness shown by Rooney and the childlike behaviour of Ronaldo today and everyday is disgraceful...
    It's no wonder people hate United

I do appreciate good performances,
    but that match I watched today was certainly not one of them...
    It was a mediocre United performance that looked good in comparison to an awfully awful Chelsea performance

3 ridiculous goals to give away...

10. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

All hope is lost for you...
    Just admit that Manchester United dominated the game, that we gave a good opposition to Chelsea, and that we deserved to win.
    I am unlike you, in that, I will give praise for a job well done, IF it were Liverpool that had defeated some big club. But you have neither the courtesy nor manners to congratulate my club.

11. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it was not great playing today that got MU the win it was chelsea just playing the most ridiculous game i have seen, while MU where running around like bats out of hell chelsea played too slow and kept on trying to take it down the middle which just got taken off them.
    i miss the old chelsea when you would see lamps or drogba screem it from a mile out and get it in. if they had played it more aggressively and stopped fannying about the score would been a different story.

the ref was a bit card happy but at least he didn't seem like all the other paid off reffs that always seem to give decisions away to everyone but chelsea.

12. jackblaze

more complaining but do you see me or any other man u fan saying awful things about liverpools draw that they could have easily lost but i guess iamlegend would not talk about that only talk bad about man u

13. iamlegend

I didn't say they didn't deserve to win...
    What I said was Chelsea deserved to lose
    and it wasn't a great United performance by any means
    If you can't see that then all hope is lost for you my friend

And what do you mean "if" Liverpool defeated a big club?
    Is your memory so short?

Say all you want about Liverpool because you won't be saying anything I don't already know...
    You two geniuses however seem to think United dominated a football match against a great competitive side today
    when in fact they were playing against 11 players who weren't interested

14. redman919

redman919 Member

im not hating on man utd but....have they played any top tier teams in CL this season? to me they get some really easy matches

15. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I actually thought Man United gave a solid performance. Not a good one, not fantastic, not a bad one. Just solid. They were never going to lose that game. They created a lot more than Chelsea did and deservedly won the game. I didn't think they put in a below average performance. They were decent. Created some good chances. But I have to agree that Chelsea were awful and if they were to play at their best, the score might have been very different. They offered no width, simply playing it through the middle. Their game was easy to predict and I firmly believe that almost any side in the league could have defeated Chelsea on the night. However, had Liverpool beaten Chelsea in the same manner, I would have been just as pleased and praising them, so I don't blame you Man United fans. You gave them a hiding. Point is, you didn't play against a classy Chelsea side and it is wrong to say that your team is amazing when there was no challenge and that is what everyone else is trying to say. I have to agree that Wigan are going to be harder to beat, but I don't see United not winning. It's a sad state of affairs, us dropping so many points when we should easily be about 10 points ahead of the pack. Will be an interesting end of season, that's for sure.

I also have to agree with this. United often get easy draws. It's luck, I know, but it's true. Inter is perhaps the hardest team they have faced this early.

16. jackblaze

I think that we will lose to inter but do you think liverpool have a better chance against Real madrid?

17. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

I meant: 'If it were the case' that Liverpool were playing a big team... ::)

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think this should be moved to debates...

19. iamlegend

It's not a debate, it's an argument ;D

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Difference?