1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dart3055, Sep 23, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

No one's working on a fix right?

2. void03

void03 Member

As far as i know, there is no news on if someone is gona fix it or not.
    Basically we're left in the dark and know nothing. We can wait til there is one or wait for a firmware update for whichever relevant card you use. That is for the people who are not using emulators to play.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Deleted

4. Seriously? Man I just subscribed to this topic in case somewhere in the following weeks someone would finally crack it... I can't test it right now but I'm guessing & hoping it works.. damn man I love you.

5. Hati

Hati Member

Patch makes the rom 33.6MB. It works with DESMUME, but not DSTT. It gets an errcode=-4.

6. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

I LOVE YOU! Well, not really, but I am extremely appreciative. Testing it out right now. It does shrink the rom down to about half its size. anyone know why?
    Post Merge: [time]1286164231[/time]
    Alright, spent about an hour going through the labyrinth, went through a ton of battles, used a bunch of skills, and got violently raped by a few gold lynx's. Works perfectly. Thanks again Jhon for giving us the crack!

7. Jhon 591

Your , wellcome - Is was found at the GBATemp

http://gbatemp.net/t255667-etrian-odyssey-iii-the-drowned-city?view=findpost&p=3173680

Thank's to Thanks to xxdxtremexx for the find and Zarcon for the .bat file

(Note) TTDS are Yamenu user you will have an errcode=-4 untill the hex to speedup and boot the game is found for infolib.dat file
    Post Merge: [time]1286181463[/time]
    This is normal - Patches do trim the ROM's - unneeded data
    Post Merge: [time]1286183727[/time]
    Patch is out , Edited: Re-done

Patch Re-Done and Fixed - with .bat and ReadMe text

EO3 Patch http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41l3hcpc5yd4dks

8. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

geez ttds is getting a slow pace nowadays i might buy an SC dstwo >.< any ways thanks for the new update on the EXT-INFO-SAV's :D

9. Jhon 591

Just the infolib.dat boot code has to be found - and with the patched rom it should work file - keep an eye out for pong and reto updates
    Code:
    http://filetrip.net/f13165-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-31.html
    The only files that will be needed and replaced are extinfo.dat , infolib.dat , savlib.dat , usercheats.dat

10. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

yeah i know :) but it cant hurt to have to carts where your sure to get atleast one of them make it an APed game work :)

11. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

With patch works perfectly in Wood R4 (I'm using Wood R4+Ysmenu+v 1.18 if you want more information use the link here http://gbatemp.net/t227742-new-users-guide-to-setting-up-wood-r4) I used limits and played for an hour and worked perfectly! THANKS JHON!! I hope Golden Sun don't give too much trouble....

12. Jhon 591

Don't know what i have done but your welcome!

13. Unzero

Unzero New Member

I use an R4DS with Wood... the patched one seemed to be working but... after like an hour had a random freeze in battle... Could have been a fluke, I guess... but I'll keep trying.

EDIT: Seemed to be a fluke... hasn't frozen in 10+ hours of play since the first freeze.

14. Jhon 591

WoodR4 v1.14 is out

http://filetrip.net/f13270-Wood-R4-1-14.html

15. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Hallelujah for the new wood! was about to rant about a few annoying crashes that made me re-chart the B2 labyrinth twice....ONLY TO CRASH AGAIN. D: Gonna try it out soon~

16. grim_heaper

grim_heaper New Member

I cant even get it to patch :eek:
    every time i try to run the patch.bat, a small black screen appears for a split second and then nothing.
    I renamed the game to eo3.nds but still nothing. halp please!

17. Jhon 591

Is your file extention enabled ?

without knowing you might have renamed it

eo3.nds.nds

are mabe you are not using the clean 64mb rom ...

18. grim_heaper

grim_heaper New Member

OMG I did rename it nds.nds =))))))
    THANKS bro :D

19. Jhon 591

I know it's a hidden falt - most with XP users - i do like xp if used right, over any vista are 7's XD!

No prob's - You are welcome! ;)

20. Faivon

Faivon Member

Uhmm, I haven't try this but it's working perfectly now right?
    All I have to do is download the 64mb one and Wood 1.14?