1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Emotions over Videogames

Discussion in 'Rants' started by anandjones, Sep 17, 2008.

1. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

I hate the fact that these consoles rely on tiny hard-drives/memory to force you into buying newer and better memory expansions.

I'm oh so glad I bought my Wii with a 2GB SD card, and I bought the 80GB PS3. It's kind of the reason that I'll probably end up getting rid of my PSP 1000 that i've had since christmas the year of release to get a PSP Go! with it's 16GB of Flash Memory plus expansion. It's like a pirate (mua) heaven...

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The PSP phat with an 8GB special custom card gets the job done ^.^

I got really annoyed when I bricked a friend's PSP

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I don't mind that my PS3 only has 50 or so usable GB. It gives me the excuse to go out and buy a 500 GB one, instead of buying that bundled with the PS3...if you get what I mean. Because for all I know, they might only have a max of 250 GB if they were to go that route, and I would want a 500 GB one anyway.

4. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Whoa some people need anger management.. Well if i have cheats on my game then its okay. though I do get abit annoyed that my saves dont work or my bros beat me. Still i dnt know it more or less depend on the person really how they would react to videogames. Kids of course silly Adults well dont know not soo much in anger. I say i lose i lose at least i tried AND I WILL FLIPPING WIN NEXT TIME!! BWHAHAHA soo yeh no anger for me.. lol

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Did anyone of you playing an arcade games?
    It's very 'fun' to smash the controller board..hehe...

6. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I used to rage, then I started hanging out on competitive Guild Wars and WoW Vent servers. Goddamn.

But I'm prone to throwing things when I lose save data or have the console crash after an incredible run through a tough level (dammit, Valkyrie Profile). Then I don't play for a week. Then I forget all about it and start playing again.

8. LD64

LD64 Well-Known Member

I only ever get mad when I've tried something 400 times

9. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

lol my DS Valkyrie Profile tends to freeze at crappy times... usually when i just won the level. instead of throwing the DS i tend to pick up my wooden sword and bash my pillows when i'm at home

10. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

Awesome, a wooden sword. But I know I well and truly thwacked my Rock Band drumkit after I failed a rhythm on Hard that I was comforrtably able to play. I actually mean hitting it harder than you would normally while drumming. I was really irritated with it and have been playing guitar for the last few days because of it. DAMN YOU TO HELL HDTV LAG AND OTHER SUCH PROBLEMS!

11. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... tired of tombraider...
    ... sick of halo...
    ... happy for half-life

12. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Usually when i get to the point I am about to snap the controller or chuck it at the TV its time to quit and if it really pisses me off I stay away from it for a few weeks up to a month.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If there is someone in my room while playing I tell them to leave...failing that brings about rage....that and i blame them for anymistakes during play.

I prefer isolation during my game time.

14. nikume101

nikume101 Well-Known Member

Well.. nothing's more irritating than watching a noob having a hard time with a very easy game... :D

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i was playing Taiko no Tatsujin for PSP out door with headset and everything, i was trying to get perfect combo for one of those 2000 song, and then this jerk saleman decide to be cute and put a bourcher on to of my PSP when the song almost end..... i'm this close to punch him in the face for that...... of couse he decide to leave me alone when i give him my "I'll kill you and your family and your family's family" look.

16. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

None of you seem to have meet my cousin. I got beaten in the head with a ps2 controller just for turning off the t.v monitor. That didn't even do anything to the game!!!

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I get great feelings of joy by teabagging people on Halo.

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Is it the art of shooting an already dead corpse and filling it with grenades?

Or are we talking about a game here...

...don't all cousin's seem agressive with games?

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I am talking about "pawning nubs" on Halo and then repetitively crouching over their face.

20. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

You bet they do! Most people can just suck up their anger, but not cousins.