1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Emotions over Videogames

Discussion in 'Rants' started by anandjones, Sep 17, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Keep it on-topic please.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

When the cheats are not working...

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

There you go.

So some people get emotional when you beat their kill streak or stop it, in a match somebody had 19 killstreak and they were doing awesome so when I jumped out of a window and flamethrowered them to death they weren't happy, I got a party invite at where I was screamed at

4. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

Lol, I resetted my brother's pokemon blue saves like 200 times in the good ol' times. He still hates me for that :D

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I don't blame him

The old games were pretty difficult

6. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

Mmhhmmm, That's why I started at Crystal (SO CANT WAIT FOR THE GOLD AND SILVER REMAKES!!!)

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think people will go crazy after Pokémon that follow

8. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

According to Pokemon history, They won't make another one until Nintendo make another handheld console...

Which could be quite a while looking at how successful the DS has been and the fact that they keep releasing new models with a few new additions or upgrades...

9. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

I had bought my first console, a game cube, not realising it needed a save card. Plaid all day on zelda the wind waker, got up the part when where you had to go to three islands, each had a statue and place the elemental ball there to raise the tower.

Next day, I kinda cried (8 years old).

10. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

Luls.

I only laugh at that story because I love human pain and suffering (yes, it's quite a large possibility my mind is pretty warped and twisted)...

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

How could you forget of the memory card?

12. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

It is the most important (and typically most expensive) thing to buy when getting a console...

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm glad consoles come with memory now :)

14. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

Yeah, cept my PSP which I need to buy a new 4GB memory card for (hopefullyy about £30)

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I got a 4GB one for £17.99 from my local hacker/modder shop

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

you can get them online even cheaper than that, memorybits is pretty good

sorry offtopic >_<

17. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I hate it when they don't give you enough.
    coughTheWiicough!

Even with a small HDD, you have AT LEAST 20 GB of saving space...
    HDD saves are nice...I can actually transfer them, post them online, download them, etc.

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

original xbox only had 8GB.

19. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

I remember when my aunt was trying something with my PS2 (without my acknowledge), I don't even know what, she doesn't even know what a computer mouse is so yeah, she deleted my Tekken 5 PS2 save data.. I don't have any idea how did she manage that, because she doesn't know how to do it but whatever. I had all of the characters on it, I've also fought with all of them and completed the single player with them.. I had FRICKING 274 HOURS OF PLAYING!!

I was really mad, but I managed to get over it :p.

20. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I was talking about an older PS3 or 360.

Even then, 8GB of saving space is better than 23 "blocks" when one game takes up 90% of it.