1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EDGE ONLY!anything that has to do with EDGE post it here.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by qwerty uiop, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Have you extracted them (have the .nds files)? The loading hangs when you try to run the game?

2. ragnez

ragnez Member

of course i extracted the files... like i said it hangs after i select the game i can never get pass the loading screen, it just say's "loading" then no more no matter how long i wait

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try backing up (copying all your files somewhere) and reformat your MicroSD. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

4. ragnez

ragnez Member

ok i'll try that but what if i encounter the same problem again? and reformatting doesn't work?

5. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Anand's sure is busy dealing with you guys.Most likely update your firmware or read the .

6. daft667

daft667 Member

I'm using verison 1.5 and there are some games i still can't run, like ffta2, henry hatsworth, professor layton, trauma center. i've tried reformatting my msd but still no luck.

7. ginge154

ginge154 New Member

do you know how to add new cheats to the edge card

8. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, can I trust a file from another website beside the EDGE one? i need a new Cheat database but My one is, let's just say, dosen't have the cheats for the games I want? So someone gave me a link to download this new cheat database but from another site (the new one has the cheats for the games I want). I'm not sure I can trust it but do you think I should trust it? Here's the site: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ then I clicked on this

09_26_09_EDGEcheats.DAT.zip. Tell me, you think it's safe?

9. botzgori

botzgori Member

im using that EDGEcheat since the release & im having no problem ...

10. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

ok so it is safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.