1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Eating babies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sesa, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there were a number of films made about it, including one in 2008 called: Stranded: I have come from a plane which crashed in the mountains (supposedly what one of the survivors wrote in a note to the first human he saw. That person was the one who managed to get them help, even after official searches had been long called off.)

There is no film called 'crash' about this event to my knowledge (unless its a regional naming variation).

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I think it may just be my shot memory, I remember watching a plane crash movie in 5th form (2003) that involved the survivors eating passengers. I had a look around and there is no movie called crash about a plane crash (time to stop drinking I think:p)

3. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

what the hell! dude that is so sick, only canabals do that... unless it's cow, sheep, lamb, or fish babies... then I can see the point

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The story of the "Donner Party" is quite an intense tale of cannibalism. Trey Parker (South Park) made a comedy film based on the concept called "Cannibal! The Musical". It's pretty funny stuff, I recommend it.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If it's already dead and you haven't got an emotional bond then eat it...
    The writers of South Park can be ass holes sometimes... They ridicule totally irrelevant things...

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

im pretty sure thats the point of south park, to be a controversial, irrelevant, random adult cartoon. Though most people dont understand half of the content.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well much worse gets cancelled from the air... I don't like how they get special treatment

8. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

its funny!!! or at least it was in the first 9 seasons. in my opinion it went downhill after manbearpig