1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Eating babies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sesa, Jan 17, 2009.

1. dave_salmon

dave_salmon Well-Known Member

On the cannibalism, i used to be on a music forum for an Australian band called "The Berzerker". One of their songs is called "Cannibal rites" and one day someone decided to post a link to a site they found which contained the diaries of a cannibal. It was one of the strangest things i've ever read. The guy described how he had fallen in love with a girl, became obsessed, stalked her and then managed to form a relationship with her. The last parts of the diary describe what he did and what he thought of it. It's a bit graphic to describe or quote any of it but it was pretty awful.

On the necrophilia thing, i was also linked to a site which contains a guide. I think that's all i need to say on that apart from assuring you all that i'm not a necro.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

If anyone gets the chance watch a movie called "cannibal holocaust" , Heres a screenshot (linked, beware, R18, not for the faint of heart):

http://www.b-movies.gr/UserFiles/Image/cannibal%20holocaust/cannibal%20holocaust%20pic1.jpg

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Call me sick, but I loved that photo Almo.

I rate it a KEWL!!

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i'm a fan of cannibal holocaust and cannibal ferox =P

5. bleh_asura

bleh_asura Well-Known Member

i am hate that :eek:

6. Void

Void Well-Known Member

What you're talking about is a famous satirical piece. It was not written in seriousness. I don't even think the guy was a philosopher though.

Anyways, the audio stream appears to be broken for me. Is it down for anyone else now?

7. dave_salmon

I had to reload the page and it started playing of it's own accord.

8. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

My friend sent me this chain mail of something called Fetus soup. Apparently you can buy fetuses and have them in your soup for health for what ever health benefit they said it had. The photos were so real, I don't know if it's fake or not but man cooked fetus don't look good (all dark and grey and gross). Couldn't eat meat for days after looking at that :(

9. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

We listened...

10. Ticktockman

Ticktockman New Member

Indeed, though he was more of a political commentator and author than philosopher..and he was English, not Irish
    Most people are familiar with his more famous work - "Gulliver's Travels"

Jonathan Swift had a savage wit, and it often got him in trouble, which of course made his writings that much more popular...

The work to which you refer is "A Modest Proposal" - and was intended to satire the English Parliament's inhumane policy and attitudes towards the starving Irish...

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Sounds like a good sense of humour; it kinda has a propaganda that supports the Irish

12. [Game|Freak]

[Game|Freak] Well-Known Member

Dogs eat their own children if they are disable or if they are going to be a weak asset.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Not domesticated dog; only some types of wild dog

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Nope, even domesticated dogs do that. There are even cases when a mis carried puppy that dies gets eaten by the mother.

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Not all though... I've never seen this happen with spaniels...

16. damien0

damien0 Member

holy crap it's uncceptabble

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Why? because of ethics and morals? just think in a few years to come if there is a massive disaster and resources are down to a minimum then eating humans almost seems logical, just think if instead of burring and wasting all of that resource and eating it instead then we could easily cut down the need for farming, hence almost solving global warming.

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

people turn cannibal even now when it is a question of survival.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayan_Air_Force_Flight_571

19. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

wasnt that what the movie crash was based on?

20. dave_salmon

hmmm tasty frozen corpse.