1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT (TOPTOY DS)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by th3echelon89, Apr 30, 2008.

1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Hmm to tell you the truth, every flashcart is the same, they play games, music and videos..

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not really. Some do, some don't, and some do things to a higher degree than others

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Games And Music can't play commercial games :p Take that for instance. Some are faster, different features, require different MicroSDs etc.

4. th3echelon89

But mainly, They all play games. That's my point.. a flashcart is better than the other it's because of it's features.. for example, it can play emulators and other applications.. I have the DSTT and it plays the SNEmulDS, I'm playing street fighter 2 turbo!, I have homebrew games such as colorsDS and a clock.. imagine that.. I have the 24(Series) Style clock.. I'm so happy with my DSTT.. I can edit and change my Skin.. I explored my DSTT and I must say that I'm impressed. For a cheap flashcart, man this does alot.

5. thecreameggking

thecreameggking Active Member

I've decided to go with the CycloDS Evolution, going to get the 4GB microSD card with it, I'll be sure to post here when I get it and to see what's what with it. Might need some help/advice if I get stumped.

6. th3echelon89

It's ok man, just post to this thread as soon as you get it. We'll help you incase you have a problem with roms, apps and other problems like game not loading and stuff like that, because I think that I've tested every single application out there and some of them don't work because of errors. These are some of the homebrew games and applications that are available and are absolutely fun.

"Colors DS"
    - It's a game, uh no, not really a game, It's more like "PAINTING". This game lets you draw and color your art, and it does alot, after saving it, you can play it and see how you drew it. More like "Speed Painting", awesome isn't it?

"Whee"
    - This game is like StarWars Racing, because you're in space and you use a Ship and what you do is just race race race all over the place. On the "road" there are power-ups in which you can eliminate opponents. That's about it.

"24 Clock DS"
    - This is not really a game, this is a 24-hour-clock and it's theme is "24 series". Have you watched it? I'm sure you have. Well the clock's sound is not "Tick-Tock", the sound is the original 24 sound when the numbers count.

"SnemulDS"
    - This is an emulator that lets you play old mario/Castlevania/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Zelda/Bomberman games etc...

You Want Those Games/Applications?
    - You add me up on my Yahoo! Messenger Account. It's aerotuazi_15. Feel free to ask me, I'm always here to help because I know how hard it is to find things you want and people won't tell you, that's really annoying. So guys, just gimme a BUZZ!!! ok?

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Wouldn't post it this thread, as it's a DSTT thread and he has a CycloDS :) If he actually posted in the right section, he would get more replies. And plus, if he wanted them, he could just google them.

8. th3echelon89

Whoah there buddy, I'm just offering my help. I'm not pushing him, I just want to help people.