1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 3 More Days!)

Same here... If the dump were to release today, that would mean more time for hackers to make an AP patch...

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, apparently it has been dumped: http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9672

Popped the archive name into Google. No download links yet.

3. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

IT'S ON (I THINK)
    Post Merge: [time]1278617112[/time]
    And now, GBAtemp will be off for the next 72 hours

4. DragonQuester

No links? Damn

5. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

ahh....what's the point if no download? (no offense)

6. DragonQuester

What do you mean GBAtemp will be off?

7. LuckyTrouble77

Nope. And I'm not clicking a dodgy link from some random site just in hopes that it might possibly be DQ IX even though it is just now finally getting public.

To be aware that not only does it exist, but I gave you a place with the archive name so that you can find it on your own if you need to.

8. DragonQuester

Yeah.. I'll regularly check that site too but is DS Scene allowed to host roms? Maybe someone already has the dump but doesn't wanna release it...

9. LuckyTrouble77

Nah, ds-scene doesn't host commercial ROMs. It's why I can link to them without getting moderated.

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Found it, although i think i need some account on some german download site to get it

11. LuckyTrouble77

That link just won't load for me. I think it's overloaded with requests right now.

12. chaos20022002

chaos20022002 Active Member

well i'm atleast happy that the game is spreading around the net now, maybe we'll get the patch by tomorrow... even though i think i'm just being hopeful >_<

13. DragonQuester

You think you can post it if you can get a hold of it?

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Sure, although i tried registering for the download site, apparently you have to pay money for a download account, silly german site.

15. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

Yeah that site is pure SCAM. If I find anything I'll PM it to you guys.

16. DragonQuester

no point of that lol... Ds scene pisses me off lol

17. chaos20022002

pm me to cause i'm trying to find the game to... i found a few sites hosting it but they seem to either try and scam you or the download is blank >_<

18. DragonQuester

Yeah PM me as well.. Try to post all new things here as well, I'm on my iPod lol

19. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

If anyone needs it, send me a PM.

20. chaos20022002

you are my hero my good sir