1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 3 More Days!)

they got it at the gamestop where i'm at, i just don't wanna buy it. XD

2. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

I'll be the one to ask-WHY?! dont you like the game?

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Awww man, why not Catz? You'll be our lifesaver!!!
    If you buy it, you can find someone to help you dump it! :p

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i don't know anyone who can dump....and i dunno what is required.....but i got my dad to go out and buy it.......

5. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

yay! you're THE MAN Catz_102!!!

6. DragonQuester

Thats good, I wish there was a simple instruction website or something that tells us how to dump games...

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Actually, you can just google it. It is relatively simple if you have the correct set up. By the way, this set up requires wi-fi.

8. DragonQuester

Does this make sense to you Catz? ;)

9. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

umm please tell me you have a DS with wi-fi and understand it. (sorry I dont have one...so maybe I just said something really stupid)

10. LuckyTrouble77

http://cyclods.wikidot.com/faq:dump

Ignore the fact that it says for CycloDS. The first two methods should work with just about any cart.

11. DragonQuester

i just really hope people with a copy of the game understand this lol

12. LuckyTrouble77

The EZ Flash 3in1 method is very simple and easy if you have the EZ Flash 3in1. The wi-fi one actually looks far more complicated.

13. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i don't have wifi....and i don't really understand the guide for the EZ Flash..... sorry.....

14. LuckyTrouble77

The EZ Flash is simple. If you need to, experiment a little. You basically just have to swap every certain amount of time since the EZ Flash can't hold very much data. Basically, it has to trade off the data to make it so the EZ Flash still has room.

I thought the creator of the EZ Flash tutorial made it very clear personally. I guess it's back to waiting for release groups.

15. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

umm Catz I hope you can do it but dont it's still hard? I mean he dont need if it's too complicated(?) for him right?

16. DragonQuester

Its okay, I'd be lost too :p I just hope we get an early release!!! :( so impatient

17. LuckyTrouble77

I don't think the release can count as early anymore since every game store has taken it upon themselves to sell the game early.

18. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

Here's hoping the game does well. Nintendo's doing a great job of pushing it, and if I did live in a country where I could get the game Day 1, I would sure do it as a means of support. (rather than, say, waiting a MONTH for it to come and paying quadruple the price - that's almost 30% of our minimum wage. =| )

Just finished the main quest of Half-Minute Hero (best PSP game I've played, btw), now it's back to the DQIX waiting game. Ssssssoooooo hyyyyyypppppeeeeeed

19. DragonQuester

Yeah that's true. Then I guess I could say I'm hoping for a dump that could be released as early as today... Lol

20. LuckyTrouble77

I know. I want the game to dump so badly now. I don't have the money to get the game even though I really want to. :(