1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 4 More Days!)

Very soon now, but if they find a way to permanently block the online features with AP, I'll probably just rent a copy and try it out that way.

2. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

yep, someone already have the copy, so should be soon..if the ap too strong i will probably just preorder it from playasia =.=" (first time buy game) xD

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I can't wait.
    Hopefully the AP isn't that bad.

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Wow, you know someone with a copy? I hope they now how to dump games. Lol.
    Post Merge: [time]1278558784[/time]
    Wow, you know someone with a copy? I hope they now how to dump games. Lol.

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Games like this one always escape game stores early because the employees are greedy bastards. I figure a ROM will hit the internet publicly either tomorrow or the day after. It takes a couple days for ROM's to get to the little people though.

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Apparently it's being sold in stores (In US) right now.

7. lcleong

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 3 More Days!)

yea, too bad i in malaysia =.=

8. LuckyTrouble77

It isn't. Guaranteed. Any copies that have been sold in the US have been sold illegally before the release date. Even on the Gamestop website the release is still listed as the 11th of July.

9. DragonQuester

awesome! I heard a few people saying today was the official date but I didn't believe it... I hope this is the case though

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Patience Grasshoppers...

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Look here:
    http://gbatemp.net/t239452-dragon-quest-ix-being-sold-early

12. LuckyTrouble77

That shop was selling it illegally then and could get in trouble if somebody felt like reporting them.

No place that you could check will show the release date being today or yesterday or any day before it.

13. DragonQuester

ill have to quote Rod182 and say HOLY MOTHER JEBUS!!

14. lcleong

say that to pokemon platinum us? leaked way earlier...

15. DragonQuester

Yeah... The GBATempers are saying tomorrow at the earliest, Friday at the latest! ;D ;D So excited!

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Don't forget there will most likely be AP on it

17. LuckyTrouble77

I'm not hating on the people who sold it early. Still illegal, but pretty awesome none the less.
    Hopefully it dumps tomorrow, very early, pre-cracked.

18. DragonQuester

lol Yeah true, I'll just be awaiting a patch once this ROM comes out :p But it's worth the wait!
    Yeah, pre-cracked sounds real good! :p

Btw, I edited the topic title to 3 days because 12:00 is about to hit here in Canada soon :p

19. LuckyTrouble77

Haha, you're Canadian. :p (Sorry, I have an impulse that makes me mock Canadians, you aren't alone.)

Still another three and a half hours until there are technically three days for me.

20. DragonQuester

Lmao, :p
    Just half an hour for me. Hopefully when 12:00 hits here, there are some dedicated hackers out there that already have the copies and are willing to get cracking ;D

Wow, it's ridiculous how much times I keep checking this thread, lol.