1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 4 More Days!)

i'm gonna waste my life playing straight until i beat it! :eek: better be long!

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I heard its like 80 hours of gameplay, and sidequests are like 120 hours or something.

3. dqfreak77

dqfreak77 New Member

I also can't wait to play this game! :)

Ive played dragon quest 8 for many many hours, i really LOVED that game! ;D

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

YAY! time to waste! i've been so bored recently!

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Can we start ranting about when Dragon Quest VI next!?

6. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

i heard there is also a secret dungeon with lots of high monsters in it

7. DragonQuester

Yeah we shall once DQIX is finished :p
    I hope so. It kind of reminds me of the previous DQ games with a secret dungeon after the game is done

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The Dragovian Trials in Dragon Quest VIII were pretty awesome. Hopefully the secret dungeon is something like that.

9. DragonQuester

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm just searching all over Google to find results, but nothing so far :p
    JUST 4 MORE DAYS AND I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER :'(!

10. LuckyTrouble77

I know. :(

At first I wasn't that excited, but as it draws closer and closer, I want it more and more.

11. DragonQuester

Same here, (If) there is still one day left before the actual release and a rom didn't come out, I would be sooo impatient! I WANT IT NOW :p When the rom comes out, we'll have to wait for an AP patch...

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

isn't anti piracy great?

13. DragonQuester

Yeah, it REALLY makes the gameplay more fun!
    C'mon hackers, create a patch once it comes out, Lol

14. LuckyTrouble77

Hopefully it's cracked same day. Since this release will be so popular, I would think that a patch would come very quickly. Hopefully Wood v1.10 can bypass the AP straight away. Sadly though, that's doubtful.

15. DragonQuester

I still have the N5 :p Wood doesn't work properly on the clones.
    What I'm hoping though is what they did with DB Origins 2.
    They take all the data from the English version and put it into the already-cracked Japanese version.
    That method was really good!

16. LuckyTrouble77

I would still far prefer a crack for the English version since way Dragon Ball Origins 2 was patched, a lot of text was flat out missing.

17. DragonQuester

yeah true, I'm just hoping AP is much easier to pass, kind of like Chrono Trogger.

18. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD JEBUS CHRIST FIRE EXTINGUISHERS

19. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i had to laugh... MUAHAHAHAHA

20. DragonQuester

im not gonna lie, I laughed too
    from that response, I thought DQIX released lol