1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX COUNTDOWN !

yeah me to check it everyday cause it's vacation :D

2. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

6 days for Dragon Quest IX, 15 days for Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just keep checking here every few hours Lol
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43669.0;topicseen

4. Zeb

Zeb Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 6 More Days!)

Generally if a game is a Sunday release, like most Nintendo games are, then stores won't have it squirreled away in the back until Thursday.

5. chaos20022002

chaos20022002 Active Member

not always true cause i used to work at gamestop and we would sometimes get them up to 2 weeks early

6. triemie

5 DAYS LEFT!!!

7. DragonQuester

I hope that's the case. lol,
    I'm just waited to see a Rom name like "Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (BAHAMUT).nds" or something very soon. lol

8. triemie

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 5 More Days!)

im gonna post in this topiceveryday how much day its left for the release cause i have nothing to do

9. DragonQuester

lol same here, even though I update the topic title with how much days is left :p But whatever keeps this topic up and running keeps me happy! By the way, once the game releases I'll change the topic title to:
    Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies Official Discussion Thread, or something along the lines of that.

10. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

so I never played any dragon quest and I was thinking to start with this one, so could anyone give me a bit details? like what can we do in the game? is there classes? stuff like that.

11. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

play chapters of the chosen or hand of the heveanly bride of one of em like that
    i still cant solve the first chapter in the chapters of the chosen

12. triemie

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!! cant wait anymore
    Post Merge: [time]1278483856[/time]
    yeah i was also thinking about that that we can discuss what we have done in the game

13. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

I will waiting this anytime! I love Dragon Quest games!

14. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

some people just saw the game at gamestop in gamefaqs... =.=

15. DragonQuester

Wow, even better :D

16. triemie

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 4 More Days!)

Man then it has to be uploaded quickly i think it will be uploaded today or tommorow :D

17. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

hopefully with a lot of luck (and fait) :D

18. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

OMG i can't freaking wait! ..........i want this game so much!....(anyone got an early dump?!)

19. DragonQuester

I feel the exact same :D

20. triemie

when i have this game im gonna wase one whole day of my live playing it