1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

Yeah I just went there and accessed the store real quick. It's basically potions and stuff you can alchematize(?) for low prices(?). You also get the overly-priced piece of equipment that is usually worse than the stuff you have on now. I mean 11K for some dress thing that is way worse than my Fizzle resistant mage robe?

2. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

I don't know what's your flashcard (skimmed through the thread - sorry!), but I'm using a R4 with a 2GB SD card... which has one of the slowest data readings out there. Pretty much every big town I go with 4 characters the frame rate dips, and when I'm healing my characters in the world map is... well, not a pretty sight. >_>

Surely it's not a big deal, but it doesn't help that I'm a frame rate whore and would like to have a DQ game running as smooth as possible. It's just a pet peeve, but if a solution happens, I'll bite.

3. hihip123

hihip123 Member

did anyone get pass coffinwell story and able to get back to the observatory in the skies Becuase i was able to get the stupid train moving after i passed coffinwell and well afther i got up there....u knwow what i mean......anyways it shows a white screen on the bottom anyone get that error?

using the clean rom with the cheat game enabler

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

wrong thread but where do I find some drakularges? :p

5. Griffon01

Griffon01 Member

PLS HELP ME IM USING EDGE v.11 but when i open the game it just goes loading it doesn't even go to the XENOM intro pls help me dont ignore me pls!!!!!!!!

6. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

I'm using Edge 1.11, DQ 9 seems to be working properly. Are you sure you dl the pre-patched rom?

7. Feeiix

Feeiix Active Member

Use Xenom's prepatched rom, I've just testet it, cause I had the same problem, works great!

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Ysmenu infolib.dat , savelib.dat ,extinfo.dat files updated for clean (U) ROM only

For TTDS and R4 original ysmenu users, Replace the three files into TTMenu folder

http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-extinfo-dat-savlib-dat-infolib-dat?view=findpost&p=2975600

Dirext link http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12142

v6.22

9. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

THANK YOU!! The megaupload link failed epicly!! This one worked great!!

10. lew87ys

lew87ys Member

i download the prepatched rom for akaio am i right

11. Kusamaru

Kusamaru Member

Does it work with TTDS?

12. WarioEmpire

WarioEmpire Active Member

yeap works fine with the patched rom.

~anyone know how to defeat the wight knight..I can't seem to find party members in town, or people willing to join my party.

13. Kusamaru

Kusamaru Member

just what I wanted to read, thanks

14. lew87ys

lew87ys Member

??

15. WarioEmpire

WarioEmpire Active Member

just dl the patched rom. It's supposed to work for all carts

16. lew87ys

lew87ys Member

it crashes when i try to save

17. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having problems downloading the patched game? I have tried the link on the 1st page and also the link in NDS share section (which turns out is the same link), it will get around 15% and give some funky error that it cannot be downloaded as the source cannot be read and stops anything else I download doesn't give that error.

18. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I believe you can search for another link of the patched rom somewhere in this thread.
    Not sure which page though, but that's where I got mine from. Mediafire I believe.

19. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It's supposed to primarily be fun stuff with some useful stuff thrown in the mix (Alchemy items and such). There was a Dangerous Bustier with only 1 defense for 11800 gold (which is probably what you meant by "dress thing"). Fun fact: A bustier is NOTHING like a dress. ;)

Nobody has really been having issues with it. The only other person I remember that had issues with it just needed to use a DL manager because their download came out as corrupt. If somebody wants to upload somewhere else for people having issues, I suppose they can. I don't personally have a copy on my computer at this point since I'm stupid and don't back up ROM's until I do it off of my MicroSD card, otherwise I would upload it to somewhere like Mediafire for the other people.

Somebody quoted the link on this page, so just scroll up and it should be there.

20. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I figured something out.
    If you have a priest or a mage and leveled them up to a high level then use the vocation thing to change class your magical might (mage) will still be pretty high after changing it it's the same with the priest but it's magical mending.
    I changed my priest at level 40 to a thief which changes it to a level 1 character without anything equiped my magical mending was roughly 186.
    Weird right? :eek: