1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 3 More Days!)

I KNOW, that's what i got! i will be testing on -

EZ Flash VI
    AKAIO 1.7 on AK2i

i will report results ASAP (in about 7 minutes.....)

2. bahlak

bahlak Member

Just tested on Wood R4. Works through character creation up until the first battle. and then two black screens. which is the same as AKAIO. We need to wait for AP patch

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

actually, wood R4 is based on AceKard RPG firmware, not AKAIO, and actually has different compatibility....

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I knew it... Anyone with info on the patch please let us all know!

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i'm guessing no one is working on one yet....

6. bahlak

bahlak Member

Sorry Catz for the miscommunication i meant that AKAIO is having the same problem, not that it's the same firmware. I tested on both Wood R4 AND AKAIO

7. DragonQuester

Anyone have a GBAtemp account? :p We could go on GBATemp forums and ask for an AP patch lol

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

awwwwww......

and WOOOOT 256MB GAME!
    Post Merge: [time]1278622095[/time]
    i got one, but i'm waiting for replies, on like 8 topics, they don't even view them!

9. bahlak

bahlak Member

Don't worry about asking. Just like all the other games that people have been waiting on, they don't need people telling them to patch it, people are probably working on it and will be released in a day+ haha

10. DomoPanda

DomoPanda New Member

just put it on my EZ flash vi and it's working, desiging my character now, I'll update if it crashes on me

11. DragonQuester

Yeah I guess... Just to be safe, I'll try asking
    Post Merge: [time]1278622702[/time]
    After you design your character and get into the first battle, it'll black out...

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i prefer to test things myself, AK2i = dual white screens @ startup testing = ez Vi

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, I created my character, got past the creation, and started the story. No issues so far.

Wood R4 v1.10 on Original R4

14. DomoPanda

DomoPanda New Member

yeah, it blacked out

15. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

No need to ask, people will be working on it :) Want to buy this one, broke at the moment! Loved the last one, real nice old school RPG.

16. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

At work..but has anyone d/l it form the above megaupload site?

17. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

on EZ flash VI = dual black screens after character creation. :'(

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, I made it all the way through the first battle. That was that. Black screens.

19. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

yes, it's real, but has AP....

20. DragonQuester

So everyone here so far has had the same issue of not bypassing the first battle? This kind of reminds me of the exact AP that was on the Japanese version... Hopefully it's as easy to bypass