1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (AP Discussion - Page 9)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2010.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Re: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Countdown - 3 More Days!)

Just found it too

2. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

you found download links? :D

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I found one, but it isn't compressed. 256mb at a free speed on a mass download site = horrible.

4. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

umm...so can anyone post here/PM me a download link? (dont care about speed)

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Can you post it please?

6. andyhhc

andyhhc Member

Would you guys pm me with the link, please?

7. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

same here :eek: i want to play that game lol (A) i havent tried the japanese but i know it looks awesome so im super hyped for it tbh :eek:

8. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Sending it now, tried to send it to you DragonQuester but you blocked my PM!

9. LuckyTrouble77

Well, if somebody gets it and wants to upload it to somewhere like Megaupload, I'll love you forever. Almost all the mass download sites I've tried so far are in another language and won't access the download correctly.

10. DragonQuester

I didnt receive it, could you send it again?

11. KevInChester

Think I've replied to everyone, apart from DragonQuester who for some inexplicable reason has blocked me from PMing him!

I can't, you have blocked me from PMing you. Didn't have an issue PMing anyone else.

12. chaos20022002

chaos20022002 Active Member

i haven't gotten anything... does it take a while for pm's to go around?

13. LuckyTrouble77

Umm...yeah, that site isn't working for me. At all. It wants me to register or something, which I won't do. If anybody wants to upload it to any of the regular sites, please do so. Regular sites are places such as Megaupload and Mediafire by the way.

14. DragonQuester

Dont know why I'm not recieving it... I wouldn't block a fellow member trying to help me... Can you post it please?

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It should work if you click on the bottom where it has 1 and file uploaded to

16. LuckyTrouble77

I tried it. I waited the allotted amount of time. I clicked the free download link. It took me to an error page and a window popped up requesting that I register to the site to download.

17. andyhhc

andyhhc Member

same here

18. chaos20022002

chaos20022002 Active Member

so random question, whats the ap do to this game? like could i play it at work today w/o to many problems?

and the guys having problems, try again cause it's working for me

19. KevInChester

My fault, missed your one.

20. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

can you pm it to me too please