1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX - Help Topic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Jul 13, 2010.

1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

closest place to you or something dosent matter if you skip 1 or 2 islands and go back later

2. Sealeopard

Sealeopard Member

how does the DLC quest works?After i dled the DLC from wifi,the lady in green told me i had new quest available,but after i check my quest list,i didnt get any new quest....

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Check the wifi quests portion of your quest log. It should show the new quests. You'll need to go to the person the log hints towards to initiate the actual quest.

4. Sealeopard

Sealeopard Member

I pressed SELECT and when i go into the quest lists,it showed 'normal quest' and 'extra quest',but i didnt see any wifi quest....

5. Solidifier-Snake

Solidifier-Snake Well-Known Member

i clocked the game but now im bored, ive done lots of quests but its really getting boring. what is there to do?

6. LuckyTrouble77

Then got to the extra quests. Use a bit of common sense and see that I may not have gotten the name 100% correct. Honestly, you should have checked that extra quests tab before even posting here. :/

Sorry if I came off rude. No real excuse, just not in a great mood.

Get treasure maps, quest, max out jobs on characters, complete the Alchemy Pot, that's about it. It seems like a lot at first, but not one of those activities comes without a certain amount of tedium.

7. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

I want to become a thief when I job advance but as a minstrel, what should I put my skill points into? or should I save them up until I'm a thief then put all my saved skill points into his skills? If I'm not supposed to save them up should I put it into sword skill?

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Plaease add to first page

Full PDF document guild

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6IBXCRK

[​IMG]

9. JButter

JButter Well-Known Member

I love how your replying to him just to let him know you don't have a clue XD

10. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i need help finding one more fygg. but i forgot which ones i already have. can someone tell me all the locations of the fyggs

11. LuckyTrouble77

Way to reference a month old post that I could easily answer at this point. :p

The 30 point sword quest, for anyone still interested, is found in the church located at Swinedimple's Academy after getting the fygg from there.

I'll go in order of how I got them.

1. All Trades Abbey
    2. Port Llaffen (might be slightly misspelled)
    3. Zere Rocks (the Stone Mason's final work)
    4. Bloomingdale (?) - Just the place where you get your boat.
    5. Gleeba (desert place)
    6. Swinedimple's Academy (snowy place)
    7. Batsureg (plains village)

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

thanks, ill check right now which one im missing :)

13. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Could somebody please tell me if you go through the whole game as a fallen angel or do you at some point return to the heavens?

14. LuckyTrouble77

You never truly become Celestrian again. I won't say anything, as it would completely spoil the story, but that's the gist of it.

15. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

i thought it was spelt guised?

16. Sphearow127

I got the 'Ranger Changer' quest and I was wondering if a ranger is better, worse or similar to a thief or it doesn't really matter what I choose. I really need help because I don't wanna grind for another 20 minutes just to get falcon slash (55 points into sword skill and 4 leftover SP).

17. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

you certainly don't want to use ranger to beat final boss,, i suggest you raise sage and paladin,,,

but it doesn't mean that ranger is bad, but since i never like to use 'range type' so i never use it in important battle, though i raise it until level 40, to do all ranger's quest,, i must say thief is faster then ranger,,

18. Sphearow127

Killua, would it be better to use a dagger with a thief or a sword? I've already got 55 into sword and 3 into dagger plus 39 leftover. Thanks for the to. :D

19. hondaboy

hondaboy New Member

hi my copy of this game freezes in DS and fails to load on DSi any ideas?

20. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

get a new copy, I guess. Maybe format your flash card too. More info on your flash card is needed.