1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX - Help Topic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Jul 13, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Learn your roman numerals. XII is 12, while VII would be 7.

2. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

btw will there be cheats so you can get the special maps given by gamestop ?

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Oops,
    sorry :p

I can read roman numbers,
    but I guess I respond to soon, sorry :\

4. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

What's a legacy boss? I completed the story a few days ago and i dont really have much to do
    other than the grottoes and doing some quests. I also got starlight express.

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

The answer would be Baramos

6. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

Yea should of googled first lol. Just fought it and i got beaten. What lvl was your party
    when you beat him?

7. unqiueninja

I haven beat him yet, he is too strong, I only have my mighty paladin and priest who defended and spam reviving and healing is what they could do. Mp used up 5mins later and WALA! Defeated... My party ;D

8. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

Dont read unless you dont mind spoilers.
    I just remembered that Greynarl's dead and i can go to that cave behind him.
    But there isnt anything there but empty chests an a Yggdrasil Leaf. Was there
    any point in putting the chests there?

9. unqiueninja

Yes,to make you excited and get nothing in return except a useless Yggdrasil Leaf.

10. LuckyTrouble77

If you speak to the townsfolk beforehand, they'll tell you that the soldiers looted the den. The fact that you found anything should fill you with glee. :p

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What level do I have to be to beat that knight guy (Wight Knight or something)? I'm currently at level 9 and suck at the game.

12. unqiueninja

Train more Your level is too low.

13. LuckyTrouble77

Try level 12 to 15 and have at least two people if you want the battle to be somewhat easier. If you only play with one person the whole time (not recommended), try level 17 to 20.

14. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Hellpp..!!! My gladiator's whopper chopper skill is stuck in my thief's abilities list and I have no friggin idea on what I should do to get it back right!!!! -devastated-
    is this some stupid glitch that lucky me just got?!

15. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

hmm, well i sure found myself in a pickle since im having trouble finding the metal slimes for the elementalist ( forgot the class name) quest, any help on finding them in alot of groups would be nice :)

16. LuckyTrouble77

Until post game, the only place you can find them is the Quarantomb.

17. Devilkid32176

oh, ok where would you find them post-game? since everytime i go there and find them they run before i can really get anything going on them

18. LuckyTrouble77

Post-game, there are a couple areas, but only one that I'm 100% on location wise. The risen part of land next to Angel Falls is flooded with metal slimes of nearly every kind (not sure if King Metals are actually there). Metal Slimes (the normal ones) are relatively common along with Liquid Metal Slimes. The Metal Slime Stacks just sort of appear with other metal slimes.

19. Devilkid32176

ok, cool ^__^ thanks will finally get that class unlocked hopefully

20. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

i've just got the boat but i dont know where to go next to find another fygg ? does anyone know where to go next.