1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Downloading xbox 360 games

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by lilblkridinhood, Feb 23, 2009.

1. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

ohhh ok thanks thank god haha time to start burning games =D

2. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I can get 1.1Mb pretty easily. I just need enough seeds. Torrents only have one problem, that being that most people don't keep seeding and (as such) older torrents die out. Since torrents don't have download speed limits, whereas direct downloads generally do, it's much easier to reach higher speeds.

Besides, you said it yourself, if you want to direct download at any kind of decent speed then you need a membership. If you're paying £96 a year for memberships to FileFactory and MegaUpload, you might as well spend the money on getting the games legally via second hand shops or eBay.

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

not really i get new games most of the time before the release date, with in the first 3 months of having a flashed console i DL'ed about 35 games so times that by £40 or £30 and its allot more then the membership cost i pay and its not only games with that i get movies and programs but each to their own.

4. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

I don't like the idea of pirating the games for the Xbox 360 for a number or purposes:
    1) They will stop making good games because the sells of the games would decline
    2) More shovelwhare will show up.
    3) Achievements would be screwed up becasue you could have a region-free made ISO from a Japanese Only Game.
    4) Your arse WILL be BANNED from XBL, even if the modchip seller says yo arse will be O.K.
    5) People on Xbox live will hate you.
    6) You will most likely get AIDS and die of CANCER
    7) God will send Bill Gates to RAPE YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

And yet you think that isn't the case with other consoles?

6. Fripplebubby

Fripplebubby Member

Bill Gates would just hire someone to rape you while you sleep. He's too busy jumping into piles of gold all day to rape everyone.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

wow that is going a bit too far aint it

8. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

It is, but I don't care about Nintendo as much because they pissed me off when I got their POS system the Wii. Stupid Zelda Twilight Princess!!

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

what type of dd disks do you use?? im guessing since its like 6.4 gigs or somethin that you have to use dvd9 disks right?? or do you just use the standard 4.7 disks.

10. equitypetey

DVD DL (most say -r or +r makes no difference)

not all disc brands will work i always use verbatim, the discs don't degrade, they work and have less/no duds

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

thats not the answer i was looking for, i mean what size must the disk be in order to burn xbox games??

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Dual Layer (8.5GB).

13. equitypetey

:D sorry thought you might have some idea about disks.

i said DL's which as anand said are 8.5gb which is the standard size (to my knowledge there is no other size of DVD DL)