1. This forum is in read-only mode.

downloadin should be free i hate romulation this thing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Debates' started by gifted298, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gifted298

gifted298 New Member

why would it be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . this is not my fav. rom site now i hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . im so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT SHOULD BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Dude, you dont even know how to use the forum...

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0

Bunch of games are here, uploaded by the users who, like you, missed the downloads...but unlike you, didnt whinge and instead thought of GIVING to the community.

Also romU isnt meant for piracy, it was made to try before buying games before legal action by the ESA (sony, nintendo etc's all in one body guard) prevented them from keeping the roms on the main site.

And so, these fine users, put themselves in harms way, so people like us can once again try before buying...not just to save you a petty $69.95 aud on a game.

Respect.
    Post Merge: [time]1296483296[/time]
    What stupid man would want to go to jail/get massive fines just for whiny kids...if anything I wished I could of helped but my data limits prevented me from doing so at the time.

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, you just won the stupidest post of the year award and it's only January. Truly a remarkable achievement

You ARE gifted.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Do you have any idea how much this site costs to run? Or the risks the staff and owner take to run it?

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I don't even get his point. Before you had to spend points for everything except the NDS and now you can get most games and request from the user and the forum now offers discussions for A.P and gameplay. I think its better

I don't think he will be coming back. Let's all just take this as another child who wants free games at the click of one finger.

6. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Kick this kid in the face. Someone, anyone...

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

He probably doesnt care on either count Loony.

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

no comments.... better if people like this dont come to the forums

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hey do you want free games? It's easy: just steal them.

10. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Obviously a troll.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well now, let's see this fellow's "registration" information...

So nope, this dude's definitely not a troll as his account is two years old. Most probable scenario is the guy does not frequent the main site that much. He probably just downloaded a few games at some time then did not come back for some time. And when he did come back he sees the changes, obviously something like that would shock & in the worst case, offend someone like him. So though his frustration is valid, him whining like this on the forums is for him a bad move as if the admins get really pissed off at him, he might lose his downloading privilege which will most definitely be more frustrating for him if he decides to come back.

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

I like how the only capital letters you have are from the little caps lock spiel about how we should let you have free games while putting our futures in jeopardy since you clearly need your free game fix so much. I also like how you decided it was worth the effort to hold the shift and 1 key down so you could make a trail of exclamation points to express your displeasure at us not giving you free shit yet you can't seem to grasp the concept of holding said shift key to capitalize the first letter in your fucking sentences.

Also, all the downloads we have are free. Sorry you lack the mental capacity to figure that out. :(

Under normal circumstances, this would be deleted and you would've been banned with a witty message pointing out that your mom and dad are also brother and sister, but this topic is stupid enough that I'm going to leave it here so the internet can laugh at you. I will lock it however.

Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.