1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download Problems?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Seph, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingpotato

kingpotato Member

I just downloaded Katria for the psx (one of my all time favourite games only site i have ever seen with it :) so thanks for that)

but once it was downloading it got to about 36% or so then said it was finished and closed the download box and i onloy got about 70 mb of the 190or so mb file and hence it doesn't work, i would just download it again but alas not enough points.

2. ekeedeu

ekeedeu New Member

i try to download new super mario bros. and it said no such file....can somebody help me

3. sn00b80

sn00b80 Member

I only have one problem with the downloader and that is it won't let me open the files with a compressed folder and when i try to use the rar auto file it won't work on the emulator.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Extract it first using WinRar.

5. sn00b80

sn00b80 Member

Thanks guys if it works I'll be using romulation to get all the rest of my roms

6. sn00b80

sn00b80 Member

and what if i dont have WinRar

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you have to download it. It's free

8. waxdoll

waxdoll New Member

I clicked on the link to download Feel The Magic XX/XY, but it shows this. why?

"This file was missed by our backup software (yeah bad software, we know), we'll have to manually add it so please have patience." ???

9. Seph

Because it's not currently on the server, we'll add it as we get time.

10. KAM3L

KAM3L New Member

I am probably just doing something stupid, but when I download a game off Romulation the icon is a Mozilla icon on a blank page. And the file is never zipped. So I don't have anything to extract? Please tell me what to do...? ???

11. blueshores

blueshores New Member

how to modify header information settings in firefox?

12. NanoMan2

NanoMan2 New Member

:'( Copy of 0883 - Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past & Four Swords (E) (M5).rar doesnt work with No$gba! how do i get it to work ??? :( :-\

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This is not a rom problem, read the common issues thread

14. WarioEmpire

WarioEmpire Active Member

us do you have a winRar program?
    if that didnt help use Internet explorer to download and if that dont work use Opera Explorer to download it.

15. Bloodyhm

Bloodyhm New Member

Hey, i seem to be having some trouble to, but i'm not exactly sure this is where to put it, i did all that winrar stuff, but throughout last night, the emulator crashed every time i wanted to play the game, i mean it wouldn't even get to any screens, it'd say running, then after a bit the screen would turn white, and ask me if i want to send an error report or not. anything sensible that could help me?

16. Seph

Bloodyhm: Create a thread in the technical support section.

17. Seph

Header information no longer required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.