1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does Satan Exist?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by dancubs, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

So, bu your logic, I'd be absolutely correct to say that God hates all humans and is intent on seeing them suffer, when Satan rebelled on the humans behalf he was thrown out of God's domain.

2. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Sorry I got stopped half way

3. gaynorvader

Why'd you bring skin-color into it? What has that got to do with anything?

4. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Satan didn't rebel. Think if you were made perfect you would think everything you do is perfect so the person who created you didn't say they were perfect so you would think you being God would bee the right thing.

Look this is the most scary thing to say, but we are like the Third persons as a Judge and guess who we are judging also guess who planned the "pageant" & in the contest also guess who tried to bride us and who the security guy is.
    Post Merge: [time]1272502868[/time]
    NO, NO its not racial thing it just means we all are the same and that we are not related to monkeys and this provides the evolution of ape to man doesn't exist
    Really look at everyone's palm and compare.

5. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Alright you hicks.For the select few that doesn't believe in what they can't see.I suppose you believe that rediculous story that we humans evolved from apes, that's got to be the dumbest thing i ever heard.God and satan are very real otherwise humans wouldn't exist.God and jesus are one in the same.God put his essence in jesus mother thus is how he came to be as he is.God came down as the only way he could to deliver his own creation even though turned our backs on him.Sure he is selfish but also loving.

6. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Also one of my other ideas just popped up

SANTA - Take the "N" and put it at the end
    The idea is "Idols have there days don't they"
    Post Merge: [time]1272503053[/time]
    Did you read the post about how our palms and the bottom of our feet are all the same color, but if you look at a Ape it isn't the same color as our hands

also if he was selfish he wouldn't have left the Bible behind

7. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

no what are you trying to say?

8. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

For what the whole selfish or the palms or the "n" at the end
    Post Merge: [time]1272503562[/time]
    You want to know about the Idols have there days

Post Merge: [time]1272503609[/time]
    I am not talking about numbered days, I mean copycats

9. gaynorvader

Typically hicks believe in creationism actually.
    We didn't evolve from apes, no one has ever said we did. Evolutionists claim we evolved from creatures that looked like apes. However evolution and the concept of a creator are not mutually exclusive.
    Everything I have bolded in your post has little or no supporting evidence to it.

Who says Satan is perfect? I have my doubts that God, if he exists, is perfect.
    How does the fact that all our skin was the same color at some point in our past disprove evolution?
    Please think out your posts, they are making less and less logical sense.

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

He exists in the minds of the people who believe he exists.

For everyone else, no.

11. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

well by reading your posts i can tell you believe that humans were just typically made. you probally believe in that big bang theory crap and all the science that tells of how we came to be. do you think demons or spirits as such exists? if so isn't it logical to believe there is an creator? i can assure that all of it is real as i have ''demons'' with me right now, i feel them so thats good enough proof.just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not real.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, seeing something is not a prerequisite for something to be real. However, if you cannot prove something, then it is probably a figment of your imagination. The big bang theory has supporting evidence, as does evolution. Intelligent design/creationism does not.

13. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

proof is just something to show people your cause on why you think the way you do. big bang couldn't have just happened there had to be something to cause it. science to me is a form of satan because it decieves people from thinking there is no yahweh(God).
    Post Merge: [time]1272505628[/time]
    and figment of my mind? hardly, as i was the one whom summoned them.

14. gaynorvader

Why did something have to cause the big bang? Why can't it have just happened, or be part of an ongoing process?
    I never asked for proof, evidence is important though. Without evidence, only a fool believes he can discern the unseen accurately.

15. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Who keeps calling me here? Leave me be >_>
    [me=Omega_2]walks away[/me]

16. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

well because nothing can just happen, there's always something that's a cause.

17. gaynorvader

What about God then, who invented him?

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

God himself is what he is...a God. Therefore he is everything, the creator because he's god. obviously science and spiritulism has many different views, perhaps if more people were into it than science everyone would understand.

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

But how did this God come into being? By your logic, something had to happen for him to come into existence in the first place.

20. gaynorvader

Great, so it's okay to say something came from nothing as long as it fits into the stories you were told as a child? That makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.