1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does anyone here NOT like Pokemon????????(now with a poll)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sf1215, Nov 11, 2009.

?

Pokemon- Like it or hate it

1. LOVE IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. dislike it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HATE IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. don't really care about it enough to like or hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. _whistler_

_whistler_ Member

I couldn't really care less, it's just that it's pretty much a fad for most people and it gets really annoying when it's brought up hundereds of times. And I got over the whole 'gotta-catch-them-all' thing cause eventually it get's boring with each new pokemon game pretty much being a duplicate of the last with everything starting to look like clones of the originals.

2. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

LOL

it kinda hard to believe that you guys all hate pokemon, seeing how most of the votes goes to 'LOVE IT'

...hmm, but that just me pointing out the obvious.

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

As I said earlier in the thread, you're just seeing Pokemon from the outside and its old days. Yes, it's aim is "To Catch'em All".....But there clearly is more to it. I seriously am not going to type out 3 paragraphs again to someone that probably won't care anyway, so read what I said earlier:

4. pokecynth

pokecynth Member

Raysie you got it right, exactly what I was trying to say :)

It's all in the details of the game!

5. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

What i am trying to say is that Pokemon was made originally for little kids and i don't understand how teenagers and adults could possibly be into it.

6. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

You wouldn't understand because you don't actually know anything about the game. Well just to let you know, I'm 18 years old and I still get more joy from playing Pokemon then I do from playing a game like GTA.

It actually has nothing to do with who the game is based to. The fact is it's a surprisingly complex RPG Videogame that has continued to fight critics like yourself to become the second highest selling gaming franchise of all time (Only behind Mario games), so you must not see what millions of others do.

7. naokifails

naokifails Member

My attention span won't let me play a Pokemon game long enough for me to find out if I like/hate it.

8. artyte

artyte New Member

read ign you'll understand

9. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

I guess i kind of understand what you are trying to say but not really.
    What do you mean?

10. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

guys answer my question

11. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

You already have like 4 pages of answers, just READ them.

12. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

i meant answer the question i asked two posts back