1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do you remember your 1st Romulation download?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Wesker85

Wesker85 Member

My first Romulation download (and so far the only one because I don't have yet enough points for other downloads) was Resident Evil Survivor for the PSX.

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Man that was so long ago but I think it was Bleach DS in jap. It was the only way I could play the game.

3. Megiddo

Megiddo Active Member

although I don't know which was my 1st romulation download(it was pretty insignificant) My first real rom download was donkey kong country for the SNES. Although I suppose pokemon yellow, with some bad gb emulator which I got from my neighbouring kid would technically be the first rom I ever had.

4. tool86

tool86 Active Member

i think my first download here was mario kart ^^

5. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

First ever romulation download was Cooking mama 2 xD

6. WadeGb

WadeGb New Member

My first download? It was yesterday and it was Scribblenauts. This website makes a really great impression.

7. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

i think castlevania dawn of sorrow
    (i used to go to another site but has been
    shut down)

8. juanlaginia

juanlaginia New Member

my first download was resident evil 3 and breath of fire 4

9. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

i think it was mario en luigi partners in time

10. chaosmassacre

chaosmassacre Member

Haha my brother showed me this site, and my first download was also Mario Kart for DS :D

11. IceColdKiller

IceColdKiller Well-Known Member

My first was Pokemon Platinum (E)

12. Far-east 01

Far-east 01 Member

I think its a pokemon game, but i don,t know which one, but i do know it a GBA rom (I haven't play NDS yet back then)

13. JayBlue

JayBlue Well-Known Member

I think my first download here was Avalon Code....I'm not really sure.......

14. chukapi

chukapi Guest

Hmmm i think it's a digimon game..

15. LollyPopz

LollyPopz Member

???? I've completely forgotten... Um.... Probably something along the lines of Mario or Pokemon! XD

16. Blasterblitz

Blasterblitz New Member

I think it was pokemon sapphire???

17. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

mine was mario party ds

18. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

Oh wow... I think it was Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. It was the same day my R4 came through the mail, I was so eager to play it that I didn't know it had Piracy protection. I thought I was ripped off with the R4 (Inexperienced with this sort of thing... yeah), but later on I found out what was wrong and patched it.

19. rogerssalter

rogerssalter New Member

Pokemon diamond i think

20. Yuufa

Yuufa Member

This is easy, because I've download my first one in romulation a few secounds ago; it's Final Fantasy IX the secound disc. I still need the 3rd and the 4th...~ ^^ And why FF IX? Well, you can blame Final Fantasy Dissidia for this one... I love to play with Zidane and he's just to awesome =3~ So now I look for the other two discs and... yeah ^_^v