1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do YOU remember these?

Discussion in 'Rants' started by GlidingGoose, Jul 24, 2009.

1. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

In the Philippines, you could watch Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life o at nighttime (about 9:00 onwards). That is why I hateloathesome morning TV shows. I mean, who watches that crap? Me and my 2 older sibs loved that show where they where these 3 monsters (forgot the tite. I think it was "Monsters!" or something) where one was some sort of red imp, one was a striped thin thingamajiggy and the other was holding his eyeballs up! Those were the shows my sibs grew up. I grew up on that "Dora the Explorer" junk. I mean, why the hell would you answer your TV? (Except on some shows, where you say "It's right behind you!" and such.) If they can't show good cartoons, they shouldn't show at all.

And I remember "Legend of the Hidden Temple".

2. blaziken123

blaziken123 Active Member

Awwwww. Noone remembers Pinky and the Brain. :(

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You know what I miss most about old cartoons?

The classic way of doing animations, with good old stop motion cell animation.

Sure Flash animation makes things easier these days, but most of the newer stuff pale in comparison to the old stuff like the classic Looney Tunes Cartoones.

Now, with regards to "live action" TV Shows & movies per se. Again graphics does make things more action packed these days, but most of today's shows don't have anything new to offer in terms of plotlines. This is of course because everything has been done before & coming up with new stuff is very difficult these days.

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Violence?

I agree. Every single person who can view this right now has the tech to produce a cell/frame animation, but we dont. We just dont.

5. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Tom & Jerry!!!!

6. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

M.A.S.K
    [​IMG]
    No one seems to remember it for some reason.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i do.

8. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

You're thinking of AHHH! Real Monsters
    [​IMG]

and Legend of the Hidden Temple was the best gameshow thing ever... right next to Double Dare and Figure it Out

9. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i know 5 of all that was listed.
    i remember watching those as a child, eagerly awaiting teletubby to stop airing every time they were next up.

10. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

FREAK OUT!!!
    [​IMG]

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

my niece loves Yo Gabba Gabba!

It's seriously a crazy ass show. I watch it with her often.

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Okay.

Oh right. Thanks.
    And yeah. I was still young when I was watching Legend of the Hidden Temple so it kinda scared me (the weird-ass dudes popping up everywhere.)