1. This forum is in read-only mode.

do you miss the old cartoons

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by gameboy5.0, Mar 23, 2010.

1. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

I will indeed admit that I miss Beetlejuice as well. Havent seen that show in forever.

2. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

my favourites are tom and jerry smurfs rugrats recess the jetsons flintstones topcat dexters labortory bugs bunny daffy duck etc johnny bravo sponge bob square pants gummi bears transformers the wacky races also i cant remember the name it was a spin off of wacky races had muttley and dick dasterdly in it but i remember the theme tune (catch the pidgeon ) good memories

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Ahh... I remember them all ::)

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Prove to me you are indeed a young kid, for all I know you could be a forty year old virgin geekoid yourself 8)

And I wasn't telling you what you should watch, I was telling you which cartoons fall under the category "old cartoons". Here's my post again & tell me where I said you should watch stuff:

Understand people's posts fully before you cobble stuff mmm'kay.

5. Chdonga

Chdonga Well-Known Member

I don't miss the old cartoons, but they're better than this stuff that looks like it's made with flash or 3ds max that comes on TV now. *cough* Hero 108 and Fanboy & Chum chum *cough*

6. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm..........................Red baron.Anyone remember it,please tell me.I want to watch it again.Ahhhh,the old time.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I just burned my 18 episodes of Kablam onto one DVD last night.
    I can't find any other episodes of it except a few select I found in a torrent.

That was one of the best shows I have ever seen! XD

8. ar0045

ar0045 Member

I miss transformers and GI JOE and babanas in panjamas!!
    I miss also old anime like remmi, heidi, gundam0083, z gundam, zz gundam, aura battler dunbine, beast wars series and sarah!

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Hmm, would be nice to see Rugrats, the Gummi Bears or Shinzo on TV again ;D Or all those Disney series.... The new Disney Series really suck -.-
    There should be more series that should come back on tv, but I forgot them...
    Post Merge: [time]1274801415[/time]
    Ah, Sailor Moon
    And My Little Pony was fun too :p
    Wickie the Vicking, and there was a program with bear in all the colours of the rainbow, with all a symbol on their belly...I remember a heart, clouds, an arrow...
    Post Merge: [time]1274801809[/time]
    Ah, the Carebears <3 And Calimero.
    Post Merge: [time]1274802147[/time]
    And Maja the bee!

10. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

You know, there is an EDIT button for a reason right?

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Actually i'm almost 25, i was just pointing out that the recent digimon i pretty much liked.

I miss the old shows like Tiny Toons, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Talespin, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Ren and Stimpy, etc.

12. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

I know, but I was lazy and didn't want to push it ::)

13. asakapala15

asakapala15 Member

Well totally yeah miss the old days watchin Tom and jerry and looney tunes