1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do you love video games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lugia543, Feb 16, 2010.

?

do you love video games?

1. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! NON-STOP EXTREME GAMER!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes i do like to play everyday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. meh, sometimes i play games for about 30 minustes just to pass the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I haven't been playing as much, because the only game I find enjoyable right now is Mario Kart Wii, and I just need to unlock like 4 more karts and 3 more characters, but I'm having lots of troubles.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, I just got the Wii motion plus and I had to do a little trick to get the game to work, but I'm going to play that for a while tonight.

Just figuring stuff out gets me involved in games.

Sparking a new love and interest for them. :)

3. slingshot182

I agree, like, most the time I won't play a certain game very often, because I'm stuck. But then I discover the thing I need to do to get past the place I'm stuck, and then I'm like completely obsessed with the game. Kinda interesting.

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

whenever i get stuck in a game i usually stop playing for about a week. i re-enter the game in about a week and finally realize what went wrong so i continue playing.

5. slingshot182

Changed my mind, here you go.(you'll need GameMaker to run the file, sorry about that. But I didn't know how to convert it.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajwgl0znuoy
    Post Merge: [time]1268363518[/time]
    Controls:
    Left=Moves the paddle left
    Right=Moves the paddle right
    Spacebar=Fires the ball at start of game

The game is somewhat flawed though, one example is that when you lose the one ball, its game over and you have to re-start. (I don't know how to add lives) :(

6. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I use video games to take out my anger.... nothing beats taking out your anger on swarms of nazis...

i play just about everyday... everything from new stuff (PS3, 360, Wii) to older games (NES, GB, SNES)

7. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

By the way,if you really want to unleash your anger,wait for GOD OF WAR 3.Hell yessss!!!!

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

can i use game maker lite?