1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do you love video games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lugia543, Feb 16, 2010.

?

do you love video games?

1. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! NON-STOP EXTREME GAMER!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes i do like to play everyday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. meh, sometimes i play games for about 30 minustes just to pass the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

Video games are great, I wouldent know what to do without them :)

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I won't be here if I don't. ::)

3. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

I love em cuz theyre so much more interesting then my actual life :D

4. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Did...

Did we just get Rick-Rolled? D:

I love videogames so much...
    I started playing it when I was 2, I still can't read much, but still, playing the PSX is fun.
    And that was the time when my cousin hooked me up to some of square's games.
    He had Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, Parasite Eve, and most of all, the game that I loved the most, Chrono Cross. My parents bought me a PSX because they thought it was just another console like our Famicom (My first console), I too, thought so, but when my uncle taught me how to use the controller, I never stopped playing. I played countless PSX games when I was very young. If I stack the CDs, it would be the size of 3 CPUs. My uncle also gave me really sweet games like Ace Combat, Breath of Fire IV, Clock Tower, Resident Evil II, Metal Slug, F Zero, and Crash Bandicoot. But when we moved, I lost all of my CDs, including my PSX...

Sometimes I think of all those fun moments I used to had when I still had my PSX.

5. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

A couple hours a day never hurt nobody.

6. lacus1992

lacus1992 Member

The first game I played is Pokemon Crystal... Ah~ The sweet memories~ I was 12 that time. I used to pass my time by studying and reading anything I can get my hands on (Yes I know its boring) I used to think what the hell am I living for at that time. Then my bro hooked me up with FF8 and Ragnarok online. Games seriously changed my life. I do read novels and stuff once in awhile but nothing can beat games' position in my life. Its made up most of my daily routine. I would be dead bored and imagination illiterate without gaming once in awhile.

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

first pokemon game i played was pokemon gold (it took me like 10 times just to catch that damn sudowoodo).

8. boykidlat

boykidlat Member

I started gaming from famicom-brick games-nes-sega-snes-psx-ps2----and it still keep going...

yeah, I like to play. ^^

9. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

game is good...i learn stuff :)

10. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

Is Rena your waifu?

11. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

oh come on! am i (and 10 other people) the only ones addicted to video games?

12. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I am thoroughly insulted by your comment. People can commit self-destructive atrocities for the sheer enjoyment. I, on the other hand, cannot. Therefore I am not a person.

I demand you call me inhumane!

13. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

i love playing video games, why else would i be on romu?

14. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

if you play 3 hours daily then you're considered addicted
    Post Merge: [time]1266991493[/time]
    you fell in love with a video game character? LOL! but then again, my sister DID fall in love with riku of kingdom hearts.

15. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Video games are the best and I love them even more then manga/anime!! Although the forums are starting to grow on me.

16. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

finally! someone revived my thread!

17. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

Sorta...

18. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

wow. looking at the poll, i'd say that there are many people moderately attached to video games

19. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

agree

20. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

without video games, i would be a whole new person.