1. This forum is in read-only mode.

do you have anything that...............

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 8, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i have allot of these........

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I reckon my external HDD is worth a bit, got hundreds of thousands of roms on it! 1 day soon(ish) I will have every game ever made.
    Plus tons of complete TV series, tons of films, thousands of mp3's etc.
    Its the most precious thing I own, only cost £65 though :)
    Im currently in the process of backing everything up, over 40 dvd discs so far.

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

so do i................10TB worth...........
    DVD+R DL, Albums, PC games, Software, CPU Systems, ETC.................
    but that obviously does not count......

4. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

hah not like you need it :p

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I have nothing old at all. =/
    I guess I will inherit such fancy things later in life when grandparents or parents pass away.

I do have a $3000 drumset and a $3000 laptop, though.

6. Admiral_Lindsay

Admiral_Lindsay Well-Known Member

Computer, iPod (dead :(), DS.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Let me see....

1. My G1 Voltron Lion Force Robot set (the die cast metal version from matchbox)
    2. My Super UFO Pro 8 Japan version SNES ROM Copier/Loader
    3. My PSOne Gameshark version 2.4 cheat device
    4. A Collector's edition print of Adam Warlock & the Infinity Watch issue#2 Comic book, that a comic book collector classmate of mine once begged me to sell it to him as it was the last one.
    5. A 1987 Galaxy Yo-yo.

8. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Is this the one you plug at the back of PSOne console? Damn, i once had this as a birthday gift by my godfather but well, i lost it at a jeep, kinda slipped thru my pant pocket. He even told me it was very expensive...

How much did you get it for? I bet its really expensive nowadays cause its a rare item.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yup, it's the one you plugged into the PSOne's expansion slot at the back, unfortunately only the first generation of Playstation one's have that expansion port & we're both lucky to have one of em' eh? :)

It cost around 2,500Php at the time it was bought.

And, shame on you for losing yours :(

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

A penis. And a DS

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Actually you can have your coins as well as that sheet of bills appraised at several Coin Collectors' shops in Quiapo or Binondo, just be wary of the ever watchful eyes of level 50 Master Thieves who'd use their stealing skills to nab them from you, or worse PK you to get at your stuff... LOL wait I think I went overboard with the MMORPG talk there.

12. dedboy

dedboy Guest

You get your dose of Runescape today?
    I never even though that game would still be around, yet the anti WOW people support it.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Whew going off topic a bit now :)

Well not really, it's just I'm kinda pissed off that the local MMORPG hosting site that hosts Philippine Flyff is currently on going their two day maintenance period because they had to reformat their servers & I'm worried that my 800 million penya might get wiped out if they botched the player account data backup they did a few days ago. I know 800 million isn't that big of a deal as there are players who have billions, but I worked hard earning that much.

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Dude, it takes time and effort to earn anything in that game. My cooking skills are max, yet I still burn stuff.

Back on topic: The Beatles white album, still sealed. Never been opened.
    Many 45's and 33's that are still sealed. Signed copies of Beatles albums, with Lennon's 'graph as well.

15. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Lessee...

I've got a $2k electronic drumset, a $2k keyboard, A book from 1850 in good condition and a few old comics that my rare-comic-buying friend gave to me because he already had them (one was something early...I think it was amazing fantasy #13 XD)

16. doughboy

doughboy Guest

thanks for your response.... :D
    everyone else is off-topic.....

17. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I don't really have anything. I have a cheap as hell netbook, an Xbox 360, Wii, and DS Lite. That's basically it.

18. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Most expensive thing I own: A £600 laptop.

Note to self: Give it 20 years, Don. 20 years and you'll hopefully be able to afford a Lamborghini Murcielago.

19. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Hmm I dunno the prices in US Dollar, so I put it here either way, you people that know guess the price.
    My "lil' kid":
    Desktop: Cooler Master HAF 922 R$330,00
    MOBO: Biostar G31-M7 TE R$120,00
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2.83Ghz 1333Mhz 12MB cache R$650,00
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 1GB MSI Cyclone 256bits GDDR5 overclocked (buyed this week, will arrive this week) R$896,00
    Ram: 4GB DDR2 667Mhz (2 cartridges, each one with 2GB) R$200,00
    HD1: Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA 300GB 7200RPM 8MB cache R$120,00
    HD2 Seagate Barracuda SATA 1TB 7200RPM 32MB cache R$180,00
    Power Supply: Corsair VX 550 watts R$335,00
    TOTAL in R$ (Brazilian Real) R$2831,00 when R$01,00 means U$01,72 today