1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do you buy accessories for your DS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maggiemaymay, Oct 10, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

MysticMaja, that is so cool. Going to search online to see if they have a Halloween theme. I love Jack O Lanterns. Maybe they have a pumpkin dangly thingy.
    When I bought the DS and DSi Tekcase, it was 39.99, now it's 29.99.

2. Yupario

Yupario Member

I have a simple case for my Ds, nothing other than that really.

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

now that i think about it i was pretty big on ds accessories when the ds first came out

i'm pretty sure i had screen protectors for both screens..couple different skins (maybe those were for one of my ds lites i previously owned) had tons of cases for games

and i just found my stylus collection that i completely forgot i even had :I (kids this is just a taste of what even a couple years of hard drugs do to you - DONT DO THEM)

think ima try to find a camera and post a picture of all the random stylus's i have from preordering silly games :U

Absolute favorite (phoenix wright finger of justice stylus xD)

4. Ali9

Ali9 Member

MysticMaja said:

That's just crazy o_O
    Do the kids eat the styluses or something? =___="

I guess I should note that I am the youngest of 9 kids (Ali9) and have more nieces & nephews that you would guess, my oldest niece is 4 years older than me... and I have have 5 great nieces and 3 great nephews (so far)... so they go thru stuff quick, and they are careless with their styluses, only 2 of them that live near enough to me for me to see somewhat regularly don't have a DS, but the will by December 26th ^_^. Already did my shopping.

Back on subject... The one accessory i can't seem to find a good one of is a decent strap. I mean one that I have no fear of snapping but does not look like a dog leash for a great Dane or something... if you know what I mean.

My favorite accessory I have is an extending stylus. It fits in the regular stylus slot in the back of the DS but when you pull on both ends it extends or telescopes out to twice regular size, and it is made or metal (rubber tip) so it matches my silver DS. I bought it at Target a 3 pack was 10.00 dollars US.

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

i gots those too, reading that makes me want to use them again :I

6. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

If a screen protecter counts as an acessory then yes, i brought an acessory.