1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do ye have a life to eat and cook?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lechongbaboy, May 4, 2009.

1. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I don't cook.
    I have a mom.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Don't read this if you're a chocoholic and care about your fats...
    I had warned you.

*SPOILER*
    Chocolate Cake in 5 minutes

Ingredients:
    4 Tablespoons cake flour*
    4 Tablespoons sugar
    2 Tablespoons cocoa
    1 Egg
    3 Tablespoons milk
    3 Tablespoons oil
    1 Mug

*If you don't have cake flour, mix in 7 parts of all purpose flour with 1 part of tapioca flour.

Instructions:
    1. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa
    2. Spoon in 1 egg
    3. Pour in milk and oil, and mix well
    4. Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt)
    5. Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
    6. Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!

click link to see pics and people's comments
    http://www.dizzy-dee.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-in-5-minutes

I myself hadn't tried this. To turn on the microwave, I have to turn off everything else in the house :( Enjoy ^^

3. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

I preferably like to eat Indian foods. Someone look up a recipe for a Beef Nihari or a Chicken 65 or a Shahi Korma :D

4. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

I prefer instant noodles, they are easy to cook.

5. kamuikurou

^ This. I totally agree with him. Love it!

6. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

I make stuff for myself almost all the time. There's this one sandwich I mentioned in another thread that I make that I call a "ranched chicken and cheese sandwich". Here's what I do to make it:

1. Put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster.

2. Take some pieces of leftover cooked chicken and cut them into much smaller pieces. It works best if you've had chicken the night before for dinner.

3. Put your pieces of chicken into a small plastic bowl.

4. Put some ranch salad dressing into the bowl with the chicken. Use an much as you like.

5. Mix up the chicken until the ranch dressing covers every piece. A fork works best.

6. Spread the chicken onto one of your pieces of toast.

7. Take some cheddar cheese and put it on top of the chicken. I prefer using grated, but you can use it sliced, if you want to.

8. Put the sandwich in the microwave and heat it up until the cheese is melted as much as you like.

9. Put the other piece of toast on there, and ta-da! You've got yourself a "ranched chicken and cheese sandwich"!

It's especially good if you have some potato chips -or "crisps" if you're from Europe- to eat on the side. I also recommend root beer as the drink of choice, but you can have anything to drink with it if you so choose. Also, if you don't like ranch dressing, one of my friends says it also works well with Thousand Island or honey mustard.

7. kamuikurou

Yum. That sure sounds nice. I'd do it for sure next time I got leftover chicken and breads ready.

8. GoldenTalesGeek

Actually, you don't have to toast the bread. I just always do, because I'm not fond of soggy sandwiches... :p

9. kamuikurou

Same here. I always toast any bread I'd eat for sandwiches including hamburger and hot dog buns...

Now I'm craving for some crispy croissant sandwiches. >_<

10. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

Lol

11. kamuikurou

I've done this yesterday... I did this with spicy KFC chicken and add lettuce and tomato slices to the sandwich. I don't have salad dressing so I mixed the chicken with mayo and ketchup, so yum yum! :D

12. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

That sounds real good!

Im a buffalo fan, so what if i put hot sauce on the chicken and put Blue cheese as a dressing?

13. I cook dinner every night for my boyfriend and I. My fav meals are stir frys, or bbq food.

14. GoldenTalesGeek

That'd be fine, too. The beauty of this recipe of mine is that it's really versatile.

15. kamuikurou

Yay. I'd make a double sandwich next time with the chicken on one layer and smoked beef and sunny side-up egg on another, add slices of tomato and lettuce, add the cheese and squirt lots of mayo and ketchup ^^ yum.

16. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

Meat and 3 veg
    simple and easy, cheap too!
    Unless you live in Australia, in which inflation will have you paying the same amount as an iPod for a leg of lamb.
    You don't wanna know the price of bazooka bubblegum over here.

17. xelendro

xelendro New Member

cook is cool en nice for me is i't a present

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

A can of tin spagetti bolegnaise is far tastier-or head to your parents and get it done "right" XD

I can cook basic items-soups-omlette-sausages-hotdogs, but I lack my mother's cooking talents...

And I still find it hard to believe I passed a cooking course and STILL can't cook more than an omlette XD

19. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

I like all natural food...

20. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I am a couch potatoe type but i still make good omelettes but i could sit around eating and playing video games for a long time and never grow fat.