1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do I have colon cancer or tapeworm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dime, Jul 19, 2010.

1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

well I'm don't want to start a flame war or anything but... YOU PIECE OF SHIT I WAS JUST JOKING YOU ASSHOLE.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I can understand that this may be a difficult concept to grasp, or perhaps even a bitter pill to swallow, but generally jokes involve some kind of humour or wit. Better luck next time.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You just sound like a little kid trying to troll me. And you're not doing a good job of it.

Please just stop before you make a fool out of yourself even more. :p

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You said "generally." That means that there could be an exception. Maybe his joke was that exception? Maybe panda bears just don't exist?
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

So many questions, so few answers!

5. tehuber1337

There*
    You're a joke, but not in a humourous or witty way, so I'd say that's a valid exception.
    That's not a question.

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Damn my fast typing!
    See, an exception does exist.
    If I phrase it as a question, I can make anything into a question. A simple change in how you say it can make all the difference.
    Of course, how could I not see it!

Fun fact: I had all but given up on a puzzle in the first Professor Layton game, so I guessed 42. That was the correct answer.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

As long as you dont copy the NHS you have a chance.
    My dad has been told to prove he's disabled.
    He's in a fucking wheelchair with no feeling from mid chest down, he has a morphine drip (from the NHS) and spent a year in an NHS hospital recovering and was diagnosed with a broken back by NHS doctors.
    Even if the feeling returned they (NHS) never bothered to reatatch the tendons in his knee so he couldn't walk anyway.

My friend has epilepsy, had a few fits and is on full incapacity benefit and hasn't worked a day in his whole life.

God bless the NHS

8. tehuber1337

Allow me to rephrase: that's the valid exception.
    A question mark does not a question make?
    To be fair, being in a wheelchair doesn't automatically mean you're disabled. You could just be a lazy bugger.

In my experience, things like universal health care and the dole tend to come with an ungodly amount of paperwork. Bureaucracy and red tape is the price you pay for free stuff, I guess.

9. msg2009

when your spinal cord is cut in half you would think it would be on record.
    I forgot to say my dad still works, the only thing he claims is £50 a week mobility for a car.

Its annoying when anyone can complain of backache, get signed on disability and get a house and benefits but the real needy people get nothing.

10. tehuber1337

Sure, but thanks to a wonderful little thing called patient-doctor confidentiality (with a dash of typical bureaucratic laziness), whoever is in charge of your health scheme isn't able or willing to procure the relevant information for themselves.

I don't know about your system, but I get the slightest feeling that the bit about those with backache getting homes is hyperbole. I like to believe that no government that incompetent could remain functional.

11. msg2009

Serious.
    If you're on incapacity you get either a council house(not many available now) or a rented house paid for you. Also you get a new car every 3 years.
    The new government is looking to give all people claiming incapacity tests from what i heard to try weed out the fakers

12. tehuber1337

Welp, that's why you have a new government, then.

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

same old bollocks, different coloured tie.