1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Disney buys Marvel

Discussion in 'General News' started by timmy1991, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

is that episode about Stan's gay dog?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes.

3. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Sparky...I remember that! HA!

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Lol :p
    This episode is "Big Gay's Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"

5. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

damn the basterds in disney

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Yeah :p Nothing good will come out of this...

7. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

lol spiderman vs. donald duck... how pathetic

8. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

OK people, relax. This isn't that bad even though I'm cursing Stan Lee under my breath. I think this isn't such a bad idea. I'm going to hollywood studios in Disney world to see the Indiana Jones stunt show, so maybe one day i can go see Spidey slingin' web there. I don't think much will change. Advertising might, maybe new toys n games. They will have more money to put into production to make the movies more like the comics. Maybe I'll get to see a Thor movie before i die. This can't be as bad as we think. I hope.

9. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

With any luck this will bring more money into Marvel and bring us plenty of new comics, games and movies. I admit I was a little skeptical at first but after reading that it's more or less Disney backing Marvel, I'm not so worried.

And yes, like the posters before, the idea of Disney vs Marvel would be awesome for a video game, just for the sheer comedy involved in hacking to death some of the more recent Disney disasters such as The Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus (Don't want to start a fight here with any fans of them, just not my kind of thing)

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Would be cool-but it'll be just mickey mouse vs iron man at best :(

Those people...as shameless money makers they are...won't bother..

They MIGHT sing the theme song to the game...sadly...

11. cheeze2008

cheeze2008 Member

well i reckon it can only go badly, as until now marvel pretty much just kicked ass,
    although all i have in my mind are Disney characters appearing in marvel comics and movies

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Imagine this- Jonas Brothers singing openning theme for new "Spiderman & Mickey Mouse" TV series.... "In last episode, Spiderman got captured by evil Pluto, now Mickey has to rescue him using water gun! Meanwhile, Goofy an Donald are teaching Phantom how to be nice and make friends..."
    Woo hoo... so awesome...

13. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Spider Mickey!
    [​IMG]

14. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

This is great, Marvel have always struggled to fund their own films, I personally can't wait to see what happens

15. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

16. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You guys kinda overeacting about it.
    It doesn't mean that all the crossover you guys been talking about gonna happen anyways.

Let's just see what's going to happen first.
    By the way Rysio, good picture XD

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

^Heh, check Spam Thread for more :D

18. fvixcgft2

fvixcgft2 Member

BEFORE YOU JUDGE DISNEY, THEY DID MAKE MICKEY MOUSE PWN THE HEARTLESS W/ AN OVERSIZED KEY SO DONT BE A DICKFACE!

19. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Its Square that made that possible and no need to be rude and call people names.

20. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Turn off the caps lock, dood...

...AND - Disney games suck - all of them... KH was made by Square Enix, D. just gave them some money for promoting their lame characters.... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.