1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Disgaea DS...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mishy, Sep 25, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You don't need a big memory (although I recommend 2GB) because you can back up your saves.
    Saves are usually 512kb .sav files

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Well, I know the flash carts can put music on them, so that's why I wanted a big one. It'll be worth it. :D

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The R4's media player is moonshell, I got some rock music on there :)

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Cool, can you listen to the music while you play the game?

5. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Sadly no, the processing power just isn't high enough. I am sorry about referring to you in the masculine, wasn't paying attention there. But I have 6 2GB Kingston Japanese cards sitting on my desk unopened if you're interested in one or two. I can easily do $7 each + $2 first class shipping in the US. Just drop me a PM. ;)

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I accept your apology. It happens. Sometimes I don't speak or type like a female. And about your offer I'll keep it in mind.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The only way I know of playing personal music in-game is by rom hacking, i've done it myself, the music quality isn't as good though...

8. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

yeah mishy, i recommend that you get a slot1 device or something for your ds.. you wont regret it ;)

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can listen to music while playing a game, but it just can't be done in a normal circumstance.

10. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

I know a great way to listen to music while playing a game!
    I don't know why I didn't say it earlier though, I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. ::)

All you have to do is go to the store, get an MP3 player, put songs on it, listen to said songs and play NDS at the same time!

:O

And Mishy I sent you a PM about something.

11. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

HAHAHA...to all you guys. I'll be getting my Flash Cart soon. And if I don't play music on my NDS, that's fine with me. I'm a "house wife" so I have access to the computer whenever I want.

12. gampangan

gampangan Member

Uh, I wanna write something. Not very important, but you will need it if you play Disgaea DS in your No$GBA 2.6 or No$GBA 2.6a.

You maybe meet a problem. The problem? You cannot save your game.

To save your game, you need to change "Emulation Setup". Change its GBA Backup blah blah... I forget the name, Change it to FLASH 128K Macronix, and change NDS Backup..... to FLASH 512K. Then save Option. Close and open again. You'll now can save the game.

If you cannot even open the rom, you need a new emulator.

^^

13. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I have the latest No$GBA. I have 2.6a version and it saves automatically. I haven't played Disgaea DS for a bit because I got enthralled in playing Luminous Arc instead. I'm finally starting to like the game. I took 3 hours just to get the hang of their system of battle. ^_^ Now, I'm rocking enemies like my son destroys his toys. ;)