1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Story : Super Xros Wars Blue and Red (J) AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Prectorian, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Use no$zoomer from the packge , Don't encrypt the ROM, Just run no$zoomer and then run the game

BIOS look

[​IMG]

Game Running

[​IMG]

2. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

yeah I tried that but after the intro where taiki explain stuff end, the game turn black and than nothing happen

3. Ventus_95

Ventus_95 Well-Known Member

works perfectly on desmume 0.9.6

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Action Replay Cheat Code:

Blue TBFJ-DF399B27 : http://www.playarts.co.jp/code/nds/TBFJ-df399b27.html

Red TLTJ-28E9D4F4 : http://www.playarts.co.jp/code/nds/TLTJ-28e9d4f4.html

5. Phantasimo

Phantasimo New Member

Do you guys know how to save the game? I am having trouble with that.
    Since I can't find it D;

6. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Me also talking about same question! I am using Desmume 0.9.7 right now.

I found it! Look at the picture and press A for the tile looking. It becomes cabin! This one, you can sleep for recover HP and MP and then SAVE THE GAMES!!!

[​IMG]

7. Jhon 591

Removed to update

8. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

still nothing works..

9. Jhon 591

DeSmuME 0.9.7 is out for a while http://desmume.org/
    Post Merge: [time]1300560181[/time]
    Try DeSmuME 0.9.7 if you have good hardware

10. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

ok works with desmume, not my favourite but thanks, any tip to make it faster?

11. Jhon 591

Mayby disable sound, but this emualtor dose require very good hardware, try messing around with a few settings

12. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Clean version works on Desmume 0.9,7 ^-^

13. Jhon 591

Removed to update

14. Jhon 591

Anyone doing translations for these games ?, are are they expected to be out for (EU) are (US) ?

15. east55

east55 Member

I was just about to ask that

Does anyone know when these games are coming out in EU or US? or if they are

16. Prectorian

Not sure. So far even the Digimon Story: Lost Evolution does not seems to get any translator's attention. For someone to do the translation project for the Digimon Story : Super Xros Wars, you'll need a program that can read and edit files ending with .PAK and .BIN.

[​IMG]

I was able to open up some of the .PAK files to reveal some of the text using 'EmEditor' and 'DSLazy'. You can download the 'EmEditor' free 30 days trial from the internet. (Note: the data in the spoiler was shown using Nitroexploder.)

So far from my short investigation, only the files in the MSG folder can be editted using EmEditor using ASCII - Japanese Shift-Jis coding. In those files contain dialogs and some battle message. As for the other .PAK it seems the ASCII coding is different from those in the MSG folder. I'm not sure what it's coding are.

I don't plan to start any translation project. But if any of you want to, you might also need Crystaltile Editor to edit some of those files, especially those marked as NANR, NCGR, NCLR, etc. besides a text editor and a hex editor.

17. Jhon 591

@prectorian

Wow that looks alot of grate work!, Hope someone get it compleate!

Could them files just not be open with a hex editor and use the text string to edit ?

18. Prectorian

Maybe for the .BIN but the others marked as .PAK, I don't think so. You'll need to extract the text from the .PAK files. For the map, you'll need crystaltile editor. But frankly I don't know how to use crystaltile editor.

Just info:
    MESPAK00 is related to save file creation
    MESPAK01-MESPAK05 is related to ingame dialogs and 1 of it is contains battle achievement (HP and MP leveling text)

19. Jhon 591

Hi prectorian

I do have CrystalTile2 and find it hard to work it out my self , geting a little bit use to it XD!, But can crach easy if you make a mistake

20. Prectorian

That's right, the same goes when doing the translation. It can also crash after you have translated those files. Its too much headache for amatures like myself to try. Its better left in the hand of the more capable.