1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Announced for NDS.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sexywogboy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. anugrah

anugrah Member

When It is going To be Released

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I hope i can get Plotmon \ Salamon as starter.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Please don't bump old topics
    Anyways look here for information
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/980253-digimon-story-lost-evolution

4. pompeydude79

pompeydude79 New Member

how do you get the game
    8)

5. sarz

sarz Member

i haff been playing didgimon since like digimon world on de psx ... and ill admit , i am still playing digimon world 3 on a n emulator...because its so epic ( along with FF7 xD ) anyway digimon world ds wasnt that great.....world championship was a way to waste up free time and dawn / dusk was epci as well. I hope this will be a great game , been missing digimon since i found one of my old metalgreymon figures... <3 anyway i guess we shall find out next month "Japan 07/01/10" :)

6. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

I liked Digimon world and dawn/dusk. But I stopped playing them because my sav. get corrupted every time ???

7. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

I love digimon! But they should really improve gameplay and have more focus on the digimons themselves. IMO anyway

8. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I have such a soft spot for Digimon.

Normally I don't give a shit game a look twice, but with Digimon I continue to play it. Even though the games are really average.

9. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

cant wait for it to come out

10. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I liked championship - it went back to the roots of digimon. It was cool collecting and battling them and catching and raising them without a bunch of plot with a human protagonist.

11. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Me too.
    I loved to first and third series of the T.V show because of the human protagonists and their interactions with their Digimon (among other things). If a Digimon game managed to do as well as the T.V show in this aspect, then I think that it could be brilliant in its own right (and not just Poke'mon with better monster design but worse gameplay).

I had no idea that there was a new Digimon game coming out; thanks Raysie.

12. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

I've always loved Digimon. Grew up watching it. Screw Pokemon.
    Can't wait.
    Hey digimon, Hey digimon~

13. Carloskid94

Carloskid94 Active Member

Sarz, which emulator were you using, because i cant find one that works for me

14. Chrizu

Chrizu Member

i have dusk...and honestly,the game was pretty bad. but i did find it to also be pretty cool cause it had all my favorite digimon XD