1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Actually that's not fair, I know a kid with tourrettes and he's quite fun and I have a cousin with ADHD but well... I don't like my cousin but besides the point isn't that kinda mean?
    And yes Pikachu is boring, "Pika pika pika pika chuuuu pika pika pika chuuuu" :/

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm sorry if that sounded kinda mean, but what I meant was I'd rather help kids with ADHD with their restlessness & trouble sitting still & kids afflicted by tourettes deal with their conditions than to deal with an annoying electric rat owned by an annoying Pokemon Master wannabe.

3. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

what a god damn hero are you.. go use your tight pants and wing
    WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Oh, sorry I need to read things better I guess.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

It was my fault as well for not clarifying.

6. ppphhhooo

ppphhhooo Member

I like the Digimon theme song better but the Pokemon games are more fun so its about even for me.

7. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

gotta be pokemon the original and the best all others are just ripping off the original concept

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Actually digimon has been around a lot longer than pokemon.

9. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

I despise both. It's the same idea and gameplay, just rehashed with improved graphics and characters to cover up the fact that their too lazy to come up with anything awesome.

In other words, we've already played the next-gen Pokemon game.

10. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

what he said. both of them needs more ideas i think. do something outlandish, never been tried before. even if it means breaking the core of the series. just call it jumping into a new world where all the rules are different ;D

anyways, i find that Digimon is a great break between Pokemon sessions XD i found myself playing it for quite a while after doing everything i can do (as in within my power to do) on Diamond and Pearl

11. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Well, say the strongest Digimon VS Arceus. Digimon would fail. Pokemon FTW!!! I've grown up with it.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Can Arceus match wits with Galacticmon?

[​IMG]

No? I didn't think so?

@indianCHAN: Atleast Digimon's plot or story has changed through out the games & in the Anime. Unlike Pokemon where it's still just about some snot nosed kid running around catching Pokemon with his/her parents extremely ecstatic that their kid has gone off catching & bringing home animal AND NOT do any studying.

13. Dec0y852

Dec0y852 New Member

I've always like digimon more than pokemon dunno why.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Arceus couldn't take Omnimon nevermind Galacticmon...

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

And so this thread remains open for debate, ROFL

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nobody will challenge Digimon? Or does it remain supreme?
    (That should get some posts)

17. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Digimon had some good potential... the winning pokemon mold with extra features and what not, but they messed it up somehow. I don't want a game about teaching my monster not to crap on the ground!

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hehe, that's what I loved about the first Digimon World for the PSOne. I loved raising Sukamon, I make it poop on the ground then I make it eat its own poop ;D

It's recycling in a whole new disgusting manner ;D

And its poop bomber attack was awesome too.

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I had a Virus MetalGreymon!

20. akojack

akojack Member

its kinda half nd half for both of thm one reason is tht they both had good episodes wen they first started but has gotten alil worst as they made new seasons