1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Agumon isn't the Digimon Bandai would go against Pikachu, it'd either be Patamon or Elecmon as both of them are also "hamster type" digimon. Agumon would eat up Charmander though ;D

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Haha exactly.. But I seem to like Agumon better.. For some reason everytime i start a new game in any digimon game, I always choose Agumon as my Starter digimon or if he is included in a pack, I choose that pack :p

3. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

I think I'll go with Digimon, because pokemon can't talk. Hearing "pika pika" every episode is too...excessive.

4. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I liked the Digimon cartoon more than the Pokemon one. As for the games, I like pokemon games better.

5. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

I think Pokemon cartoon is better so is the games.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The Pokemon Cartoons would have been better if Gary was the hero, Ash is just a big Duffus, dorky, douchey tree hugging, gullible gaywad (no offense there). And Misty has a fetish over Water Pokemon & Brock is Also a big douche, as for May, ugh so prissy, Pokemon are made for fighting with, not for prancing around on Gay Beauty contests. As for the supporting cast, Nurse Joy is a big push over & Officer Jenny is also a tree hugging butt munch.

So over all, Matt Stone & Trey Parker were correct on the Chimpokomon South Park Episode Parody:

Pokemon is just some annoying gay fad :p

Digimon on the other hand is all about the fighting, yet I have to admit, only the first two seasons of the Digimon cartoons were the only good ones :(

7. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

i liked Pokemon Cartoons a lot, i would watch them everyday after school :p

8. tiancai

tiancai Member

haha..watched only a few episodes of bpth anime...
    so no comments.

I think as for the game, I quite like both of them...
    Digimon world on DS is not too bad tho quite short...It got me hooked for quite a few days tho...
    Pokemon is a game I've always look for for its update tho it always end up quite similar...

Haha...but I kinda like the berry-blender alot...hahahaha...

9. asakapala15

asakapala15 Member

Pokemon is the Best!!

10. Shin The Archmage

Shin The Archmage Well-Known Member

I prefer Pokemon, but Digimon is more intense.
    For the anime... they should of called them their game names (Red, Green, etc)
    And they should of not made it so embarrasing when a character makes fool of himself you feel like a complete fool yourself... Yeah, drama but still...

11. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

Meowth can speak "That's righT!!"

i like pokemon than digimon, i think..its i think.. :p monster rancher is better than digimon

if i can put..
    1. pokemon
    2. monster rancher
    3. digimon

12. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

Me i like pokemon its fantastic their games are too good isn't it

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i loved monster rancher :p and it was one of my favourite shows... but i prefer digimon best, over all of them.. then monster rancher can come in second and pokemon is last...

14. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Pokemon hands down

15. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I hate pikachu so Digimon.

If there was no creature called "pikachu" in Pokemon...

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You forgot to mention that Brock is a Pokemon Breeder so expect many hybrids with Brock's face

17. metashinryu

metashinryu Well-Known Member

i woud want to know what the f*ck would do War Greymon against MeWtWo -_-

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Since MewTwo is human sized and struggles against really big things I think WarGreymon would use TerraDestroyer on him and do some big damage... I reckon MewTwo is like Vademon in power and size...

19. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

pikachu is a pokemon icon, and i think pikachu is funny
    [​IMG]

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

A kid with ADHD & Tourettes (the ones with cursing ticks) is more fun to be with than Pikachu :-\