1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

dont forget to mention me

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

pokemon are better because they are unique and their names are different unlike digimon whos names only end in mon which is very anoying

3. bhatooth

like angelmon eww angel is okay

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Better than pokemon when they talk they only know how to shout their name.

5. clyffe28

atleast in a battle they won't tell you " damn stupid owner why are you telling me what should I do"

6. bhatooth

pokemon throws pokeballs and digimon throws there ??? i know they dont throw anything cause digimon is always outside and when they evolve they return to its true for in a short time and sometimes back to the egg

7. PhatomKids

That way the the tamer and digimon can make better strategic by speaking to each other and understand each other better. On the other hand pokemon is......

This only happen to digimon that have a tamer because its like a force evolve those digimon who dont have a tamer will stay that way when they evolve...

8. clyffe28

actually when you are attache to your pokemon you don't have to speak to have strategies because you feel what your pokemon feels and thats enough to win

9. PhatomKids

Well at least when digimon battle they battle together.. if you see Digimon tamer you will know what i mean

10. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

@clyffe28 -

Actually they don't and they'll only tell you that when you treat them harshly;and also in the manga and anime versions the tamers are only there for encouragement and a few tips; other than that they're just there.

@bhatooth -

Digimon remain with their tamers and they don't revert unless they get really tired or if they do not need their greater forms. Besides most of them stay in "In-Training" forms which are also cute like Chibimon.

11. iceredaph32

iceredaph32 Well-Known Member

I agree its very tiring to say mon here mon there all the time

12. Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing Well-Known Member

well to me Pokemon r more powerful when it comes to fighting against each other.the reasons are as follows:

Digimon:all monsters only have at most 4,5 or maybe 6 skills which makes their number of skills limited but the good thing is that each and every type of monster has skills that no other type of monsters have which make that particular skill unique to that only monster

Pokemon:all monsters from the same element can have the same skills as long as they can do it physically so this makes the skills of each monster not at all special and unique but the good thing is that all monsters except cocoon type monsters can learn all kinds of skills as long as they are able to use it they can learn it without any problem.

for which one i prefer i might choose Digimon is because of the story from every series which are somehow better than Pokemon's.

13. iceredaph32

but when it comes to over all impact more people would still prefer pokemon

14. bhatooth

yeah your right icedaraph pokemon is i think more and cuter than digimon

15. kaineru

@iceredaph32 & bhatooth - that's fandom talk and that's pretty bad. Fandom talking will not help Digimon-ers to see the good side of Pokemon.

16. bhatooth

okay ill say pokemon is cuter and stronger than digimon cause they are obviously faster and there attacks is more stronger

17. kaineru

Ummm... that still is Fandom talk, because it's hard to compare Pokemon attacks with Digimon because some Digimon attacks include, laser beams, bombs, missiles, plasma cannons, pure energy, probably even nuclear. And that is the truth, the only Pokemon attacks that are somewhat even include attacks like, Hyper Beam, some Spychic attacks and Lightning attacks like thunder.

18. PhatomKids

And you cant just say that pokemon is stronger than digimon because they are faster because like i say there is some digimon that is strong enought to destroy earth

19. iceredaph32

but pokemon can use morror move

20. PhatomKids

but i would destroy earth first before you can use mirror move