1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

but there's still a number of scary looking digimon than pokemon

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

look skunktant he smells

3. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

there is alot more cool digimon than pokemon

4. bhatooth

and more scarier

5. clyffe28

little kids like cute(pokemon) things ang some teens like cool(digimon) things

general statistics of children to teens is 3:1 then more would like pokemon

6. bhatooth

there is other pokemon that is scary
    [​IMG]

7. clyffe28

WTF? thats because digimon lovers(only a guess) made that..........

I'v been a pokemon fan since I was a kid and i'v always hated digimon because I thought it copied pokemon but still pokemon's charm really attracted many people young or old because of its good story

8. PhatomKids

Well i still think digimon is better because every digimon has its own signature move unlike pokemon

9. clyffe28

but pokemon have mysterious features like what do they eat, what could be found under a diglett , how caravanha becomes sharpedo, how feebas becomes milotic, why gyarados is considered a flying pokemon, and a whole lot more

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Only Certain Digimon can use Healing/reviving abilities to themselves & to othes in their team. And there are a lot of hot & sexy girl Digimon too ;D

11. clyffe28

but pokemon's simplicity was at its best but digimon's damn digivolving device and a whole large number of digivolves makes it alot more like over decorated

12. PhatomKids

If you were to let me chose i would rather have a digimon that can evolve to many diffrent type of digimon to handle any enemy that could attack than to stuck with one pokemon

13. clyffe28

but there is always weakness to any thing in the world(our world, Digiworld, Pokemon world, ect)

14. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

That's right; since both Digimon and Pokemon go by a weakness = strength rule. Though Digimon also follow the elemental rule. Also since Digimon is data, they can be easily deleted and manipulated by anyone who can do programming.

15. bhatooth

if only digimon and pokemon will fight

16. PhatomKids

Althought digimon is date but as long as they have the four holy beast no people can delete digimon from the outside so in the end only digimon can delete digimon

17. clyffe28

maybe they can make an anime like that

18. PhatomKids

Send letter to bandai and nintendo to make a crossover

19. bhatooth

yeah the tittle will be the clash of the -mon

20. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good idea. But they better make some adjustments to power because Pokemon will end up always in the losing side if not. Also some size differencial damage; because it seems to be very ridicolous to me when a small Budew outflanks a large Grottle because of level; or a rookie Veemon pumelling a large MegaKabuterimon because of level. Also the Pokemons should be given the 'DEFEND' ability; not a skill called "Defend" or they'll be outmanuevered by Digimon. Another addition should be some special moves for pokemon and shared abilities for Digimon.

Maybe I'll ask Nintendo and Namco - Bandai to hire me....