1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Alot of Mega form Digimon are friggin' big but Pokemon only has Wailord, plus Digimon can talk so you can understand what they say, while Pokemon only had Meowth & he's a bad guy

Also the Digimon Battle Card game rocks, just try beating my Angels & Devils deck ;D

But I think WarGreymon can't beat all the Legendary Pokemon, I reckon Galacticmon is the one who can do that 'cause he's as big as a planet

[​IMG]

2. ultra

ultra Guest

remember just because they're big doesn't mean that it can't be taken down. when their big they're slow, clunky, can't hide and is a big target.

3. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

You should know that Galacticmon won' beat them but eat them and turn them as body parts for himself!

Hey, now that we thought of it... no pokemon can stand up to Ultimate to Mega level digimons and they can beat only a few champions, but no problem for fresh and rookie digimons are on a fair playing field, unless it's a rookie vs. a pokemon like Charizard.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Galacticmon isn't slow & he has this annoying ability where he becomes immune to an enemy's attack, that is, if you hit him with one attack repeatedly, no matter how strong it is, it loses its effectivity. Add to that his other annoying abililty, the ability to learn your attack & use it against you. Say you learn an extremely powerful heal ability, just using it once on yourself will enable Galacticmon to learn it, & throughout your battle he'll do nothing but heal himself continously, while dampening the effectivity of your attacks :(

But I guess there's one Pokemon ability you can use to beat him, Self-destruct

5. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Pokemon has so much worthwhile games to play than Digimon. Plus, Ditto will own all those Digimon.

6. kaineru

Aint at times self destruct leaves one hp for your opponent and an extra action as well?

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's why I said it might beat Galacticmon, but if it did leave him 1HP and he has a massive heal ability, then your toast.

8. 666ikillyou

666ikillyou New Member

Pokemon on Gameboy and DS are very good 9/10

Pokemon>Digimon

I like lollypops.

9. kaineru

Then how do we kill him?

10. Darkslabe

Darkslabe Active Member

I like both but I would prefer pokemon.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

In the case of my Digimon World 3 game, I never taught any of my Digimon healing Attacks, only attacks that are very strong, that is Mega Digimon attacks, and status attacks, like poison attacks & stun attacks, yeah he can learn them but if you're lucky he'll be stunned for a while so you can deal heavy damage, before he can move again & since you don't have healing abilities he can't heal himself :p

Also I stock up on healing items, in place of healing abilities, he can't steal items & may not be able to use them anyway. I especially stock up on DV Capsules, so I can perform the DNA Digivolution attacks, these have especially strong damage rates ;D

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

alternatively once he's down to 1hp after self-destruct use quick attack.

13. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Rattata-Endeavor, Quick-attack/Focus Band :)

14. kaineru

In my case I had Omnimon, Paildramon and Gallantmon at the time so I just blasted him with my specials. He can't learn those for god's sake so he easily went down.

If a pokemon were to battle him the best is not to use self-destruct because all digimon knows basic move that for god's sake why does pokemon don't have them.... the basic skill DEFEND!

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Good one kaineru!

I forgot about defend!!

Yes even if a Pokemon uses self-destruct, defend will cut it's effectivity by half!

And what's even better defend isn't a special ability that can be forgotten, unlike Pokemon who uses defend as a special ability

16. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

You dont even have to use a digimon as powerful as Galacticmon to win all of the legendary pokemon. To name a few UltimateChaosmon, Alphamon and ZeedMillenniummon is enough to kill all the legendary pokemon combined together

17. kaineru

@Cahos Rahne Veloza - Yeah and that's what stupid about Pokemon, and their defend ability suxxors too much. But unlike the Digimon's defend who like Ultimate and Mega types, their defend cuts the attack of enemies not half but 3/4 of it. Making legendary Pokemon look like idiots.

@PhatomKids - yeah Galacticmon is not needed to do that. Heck, Metal Greymon can do that too.

18. PhatomKids

I doubt that Metal Greymon can win against a Psychic Pokemon

19. kaineru

Though I also doubt that Metal Greymon is affected by Spychic attacks too...

20. PhatomKids

Alakazam just have to redirect the missile with his Psychic back to Metal Greymon