1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

yes digimon and pokemon are kinda a same but digimon sucks because of one session they were playing with cards and humans and digimons were fusing.That sucked

2. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

i think they are both good but there arent many good digimon games

3. ravagerX

ravagerX New Member

For me, i like Digimon more. Because battles are more intense, and they got their own unique move.

And the pokemon anime sucks coz I hate how Ash ALWAYS let a legendary pokemon like suicune pass him by and he's just standing there and looked like he's retarded.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Meaby the needed to cut some things out because of the limit size.

5. useurcamera

useurcamera Active Member

no other cartoon would beat my precious pokemon! its been out in ages yet it doesnt get old!

6. LordSasuke

LordSasuke Member

The Digimon TV series is brilliant, yet there are few decent games out there that capture all the elements.
    Pokemon TV series was repetitive and lacked any depth, but the games were more exciting.

Hard to tell really. But at the moment I would go with Digimon because of the release of the new DS games.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

8. R.Ranger

R.Ranger New Member

I like pokemon much more. Digimon names end alway's with MON. I don't like that. But the most important reason that I like pokemon more is the creatures. Some digimon are really crazy and silly. But I have to say that I liked the Dawn and Dusk games and the Tv Series.

Pokemon forever!

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Plus, pokemon lasted longer.

10. dialga437

dialga437 New Member

wow...hey if u download a ps1 game would it work on an nds? or how do i get digimon owrld 3 onto a disk and play on my ps 1

11. lil_azn_a55a5in

lil_azn_a55a5in Well-Known Member

digimon doesnt even exist anymore lol!

12. gabumon_3

gabumon_3 New Member

i like both digimon and pokemon games, but i like the digimon cartoons better!

13. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

I like the Pokemon games, but I was in love with the Digimon show, especially the movie. Anyone with me? I love them both, I grew up with both of them.

14. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

The one with the virus digimon? I watched that about 20 times lmao (not even kidding.)

15. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

Yeah, that movie has some brainwash or something because I could not get enough of it. Makes me want to go watch it right now...it like had to do with something relating things with real-life and what not. It was a great anime movie.

16. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

Digimon was the biggest waste of time ever, and it was so lame! I thought it was another spin off of Pokemon but Pokemon IS the BEst!

Things that i like about Pokemon/Digimon:

Digimon- The little tamagotchi version of Digimon where you can vs your friends in battleing them when you connect :) (good ol times at school)

Pokemon- The show! The Games (gameboy!, GBA, DS) AND Of course the trading cards! (It was so popular at school that it was banned within a month from parents complaining that kids have been stealing and trading pokemon that want to be traded back... :'D) (wasted atleast $100 on Pokemon cards back in the day lolz)

17. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

I still buy them with my gf sometimes.

18. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

haha, i enjoyed the old Pokemon cards with all the original Pokemon. all the new ones are confusing and gay but im suprized people still buy them lol.

19. khaos_dragon89

khaos_dragon89 Active Member

Oh but your wrong my friend. There's a new Digimon series going to come out soon in Japan. Not to mention new Digimon games as well.

I love Pokemon, but I also love Digimon.
    I can honestly say without feeling guilty while I love both, I love Digimon a little more. Like I love the anime series a little more then Pokemon. I can still watch all the new seasons without thinking 'wow this got really crappy' like with Pokemon. I mean sure it's not as good as the original but I still like the newer stuff. I am a bit worried about what I've seen so far of the new series but hopefully it'll be good.

I have really good memories of playing Digimon games growing up.

20. am0s123

am0s123 New Member

I knew Digimon before Pokemon so i like digimon cartoons and games but i do read pokemon adventures manga.